News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 28, 2008, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezlo

yes

no

maybe

i dont know

can you repeat the question?

SkyMyl

yes.derek

No, but it sounds sexy.

Speaking of sexy, what is the name of the most attractive person in the world?
HEY LOOK HEY

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

JrDude

No.

Am I the only one who thinks this thread should be moved to the "Toad House"?
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

Yes.

Will you help me create that game with the Mega Man formula?

Cakeman

<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Triforce_Luigi

CriticalDesign

Anything with Caramel, probably ice cream.

Do you wish you were black?

SkyMyl

No. *Isn't racist*

Do you wish you were the opposite sex? =|

Zovistograt

Either side has its pros and cons.  I am not absolutely in love with the fact that I'm male, but I don't know if I would consider myself to want to be female...to clarify, I'm not the kind of guy who would say "NO WAY I'M A MAN AND PROUD OF IT."  I find the emotional traits of femalehood (is that a word?) to be appealing, but that might just be because I'm straight.  If so, if I somehow were a female, at the present I'd probably be a lesbian.

I think I went too far with that answer.  How about this: in some situations maybe, but not really.

Have you ever answered a question in this thread more than it should be answered?  If not, will you now?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

bluaki

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 18, 2009, 03:09:28 PM
Either side has its pros and cons.  I am not absolutely in love with the fact that I'm male, but I don't know if I would consider myself to want to be female...to clarify, I'm not the kind of guy who would say "NO WAY I'M A MAN AND PROUD OF IT."  I find the emotional traits of femalehood (is that a word?) to be appealing, but that might just be because I'm straight.  If so, if I somehow were a female, at the present I'd probably be a lesbian.

Have you ever answered a question in this thread more than it should be answered?  If not, will you now?
I have answered many questions in various threads more than they should be answered, and that probably includes this thread.

DededeCloneChris

No question, u phail.

Have you ever tried another different game genre?

SkyMyl

Yes. I can't play Space Shooters to save my family's life. ;_:

What was the last song you listened to?

metroidhunter777

Yellow Submarine by The Beatles. ^_^

The Beatles or the Stones?