News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Zen Challenge Thread

Started by Zen127, August 31, 2008, 07:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zen127

Yeah so basically this is a thread for the people who wish to face the best player on this forum and know how it feels to face someone completely above your rank in skill. Hate me or call me an egotistic freak for saying that, but it's true.

If you think I can be beaten by the likes of you, then post here.

These are my rules, taken from tourney standards.

- 2/3 will be the set for my challenge. If you have beaten me in this set, you will go down to my Hall of Fame.

- No Items. If I see a single item during my fight I will leave the game and try again probably thinking you've made a mistake with the rules, but if the next one is items once more I quit the whole thing all together.

- Neutral stages ONLY. I don't want to be whooping you and then dieing to a turtle on the Mario Bros stage, or going through BDonGG.

- Do not PM me about this. If you want to face me, this thread is all you need.

- If you want, we can play more after the set. I may switch chars due to boredom though. Beating me while I'm not my main isn't really an accomplishment. People I have played here before, your not going to be part of this list, so if you want to try again at me, you may.

Hall of Fame:

(Undefeated by NSF)

----------

Finally, if any mods/admins come to lock this thread and give me a retarded reason to use the Match Discussion sticky I will personally call this the worst smash forum ever.

Ridley

I will play you. I love a good challenge. Tell me when you can play.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Zen127

Zen127

Quote from: Zen127 on August 31, 2008, 10:06:32 PM
I'll go ahead and add you if I can have your code.

Mine is 1633 3842 7062

Ridley

Quote from: Zen127 on August 31, 2008, 10:07:27 PM
Quote from: Zen127 on August 31, 2008, 10:06:32 PM
I'll go ahead and add you if I can have your code.

Mine is 1633 3842 7062

Can I play you tomorow? I can't play as it is 1:10 where I am.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Welcome to my board, where you play by my rules. It's the search + challenge thread, this is the latter. The fact you left the note makes it clear you know that. That's the bottom line.