News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Electroplankton

Started by Macawmoses, December 15, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Title I've played before - but I just got a copy off eBay!

Fun fun fun. It's original, it's lighthearted, and generally awesome. I believe it was a Nintendo bonus that was limited time, but I'm not sure. Couldn't find it in stores, though.

Have you played it? Do you own it? Does it interest you?

Zero

I was interested in it until I realized that retailers didn't carry the game.

Gwen Khan

I have it, I had somehow ordered two (sold one on ebay a long time ago) it's fun for the reasons you said mack

Shujinco2

I REALLY want to play it... but I have no monies. :(

Zovistograt

I bought it from Nintendo when it first came out.  It's such a beautiful game to relax with for an hour or two if you need to cool down.  It's just that it makes you want more.  It would be nice if it had more than 10 electroplankton to play with, but whatever, it's great for what it is.

Is it still a rare item?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

SkyMyl

Quote from: mackormoses on December 15, 2008, 07:31:12 PM
I believe it was a Nintendo bonus that was limited time, but I'm not sure. Couldn't find it in stores, though.
Quote from: Zero on December 15, 2008, 07:38:00 PM
until I realized that retailers didn't carry the game.
Quote from: Zovistograt on December 16, 2008, 12:13:41 PM
Is it still a rare item?

Dammit! It was rare? =(

Mutilator7

I only know about the stage in brawl from it, that puzzler game meteos i've looked for but i can't find it in stores.

Neerb

It wasn't really rare in that it was limited edition.  It was rare because it was only sold by Nintendo, meaning you must order it or get it at Nintendo World or whatever their store is called (and with NYC having the only one in America, not too many people got it).  I once saw one used at a GameStop in my town; wasn't really intent on buying it, but still, just seeing it made me all "ZOMGZ ELEKTROPLANKTIN!!!1!"  The price of that used GameStop copy?  $60.  Not worth it in my opinion.

Zero

Gamestop sucks.

Giving you less than a dollar store credit for a game they turn around and sell for fifteen bucks +. What a scam.

Java

You got it off eBay?!

How much did you pay?

I was searching for a copy around Brawl's release and everywhere I looked, it was over $100.