News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

New Play Control Wind Waker

Started by Neerb, February 24, 2009, 08:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

If they made it, I assume it would control just like TP, with Wii-mote swinging action and infrared item aiming.  Would you buy it?

While I doubt I'll buy most NPC games, even ones I didn't originally have, I would buy NPC Wind Waker in a heart beat despite already having the original.  It would be AWESOME (although I still wish they would forget the NPCs altogether and make better sequels).

Rayquarian

I would buy it, considering that I only rented the original.

Friendly Hostile

I wouldn't.  My WW disk works perfectly fine, I don't need some new gimmick to make me dump 20~50 more bucks on Nintendo for something I already own.

Macawmoses

I wouldn't touch it. I can't imagine any added depth in it with Wii Controls.

Tupin

Unless they add something other than the Wii controls, it would be pointless for me.

In fact, they probably are taking stuff out, since the whole GCN-GBA connectivity thing wouldn't really work.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Tupin on March 05, 2009, 05:03:04 PM
Unless they add something other than the Wii controls, it would be pointless for me.

In fact, they probably are taking stuff out, since the whole GCN-GBA connectivity thing wouldn't really work.

why? The Wii still has the gamecube controller ports, besides it was a very minor thing in the game

Tupin

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 05, 2009, 05:04:37 PM
Quote from: Tupin on March 05, 2009, 05:03:04 PM

why? The Wii still has the gamecube controller ports, besides it was a very minor thing in the game
I don't know, it just seems like something that would be taken out, but it really should be replaced with wireless DS connectivity.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.