News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon slid back down the grappling hook and headed towards the direction of Mira and Venice. I'll show 'em a real flashy entry, to show how much I've changed! He began running towards them, ready to do a jump, flip, and land in front of them, but people were getting in his way. "Excuse me! Excuse me, coming through!" he shouted through the crowds. Unfortunately, a rather large man bumped into him, causing him to go flying, trip, and land flat on his face in front of Venice and Mira.

(( There's your answer XD ))

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, Mira," said Venice, gesturing to Solon with a smirk. "There's your answer."

Max Headroom

"Huh, I guess that's my answer." Mira said. "So what have you been up to?" Mira asked.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Ow..." Solon stood up, slightly annoyed with himself. "Mira, Venice," he said, giving them each a nod. "Wow, I can't believe I'm seeing you guys again... What brings you to Sans Port in Segasan?

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Oh, um, vacation," Solon replied. "So, that's it, then? Just wanted a bout of fresh air? Nothing else... anything at all?"

Max Headroom

"What's your story?" Mira asked, noting how Solon asked his second question.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"My story?" Solon repeated. "Well, I haven't really gotten one. That whole thing with the Dead Men was the last exciting thing I did... Well, I moved here about three years ago to... start a new life I guess. I've got a ba- I mean, home, set up right here in Sans Port. But, you know what's weird? I saw Harver and Jas not too long ago by the dock! I don't get it... Why have you guys all shown up in this same location?"

Light

Harver laughed. "Well, you never know; they may be here, and we don't even know it!" He sighed. "Though it is a bit unlikely. Now, we should probably get our ID first, right?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

"I'm not sure, but maybe if you tell us what you intended to say before coarsely switching to your home in Sans Port story, we might uncover a conspiracy." Mira said, hinting to Solon that Mira had caught something in his story.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Solon grinned. "I'll tell you more later," Solon said. "We shouldn't talk too much publicly. There are people watching, to make sure we are good enough to greet the outside world. And they are already suspicious enough of me." He took a moment to take a small piece of scrap paper out of his pocket. "This is where I'm living," he said, giving Mira the address. "You and Venice will know where to find me. I've got a little adventure to propose to you."

Max Headroom

"Very well." Mira said. "In the mean time, at least I should go to the library or something." Mira said. "The ID guy - Ronald - said he'd appear when we're ready. I don't like the sound of that, especially if it means he could sneak up on us very easily."
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah," Jas says. "This is their land, and if they wanna be paranoid and watch our every move... that's not fine," she sighs. "But that's not the point. We should go and get one of these IDs," she says sighing, and heading for the building that handles those matters. She had figured that out from one of the many guides around.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Yeah, he's a sketchy fellow. A nice guy," Solon laughed, "but weird. Like he'd die for his country, but he's no good for the military. So they stuck him here. To watch over the people who are living in Sans Port, and making sure they are worthy enough to visit the other areas." Solon sighed. "A library should be easy to find. In fact, I think that building right there is one."

The building read: Sans Read sanS

"Oh, I get it," Solon said, letting out a dry laugh. "You can spell Sans backwards and it comes out to the same thing. Ha, clever..."

Max Headroom

Mira chuckled. "Well I have no idea when he'll show up, so I'm going to head to the library now. When should I come over to your house?" Mira asked, waiting to get an answer before he left.
[move][/move]