<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Shu arrived at the island.

"Ahh, look, so many people to steal from!"

Noticing that he just said that, ALOUD, he slunk away down an ally, hoping nobody heard that.

"Ok, so what kind of mayham can I cause first?"

Triforce_Luigi

Venice noted the resemblance between the man in the picture and the Ronald from the ID place. It was almost creepy. He assumed that Ronald the ID man and the Ronald in the picture were related.

jnfs2014

Jason saw Ronald walk in with Harver and Jas. Being impatient, he walked over to them to see what was going on.

Shujinco2

"You know... maybe I should grab a map."

Shu looked around. "But where do I find one?"

Deciding that there wasn't a map selling place nearby, Shu walked down the street.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 19, 2009, 10:56:34 AM
Venice noted the resemblance between the man in the picture and the Ronald from the ID place. It was almost creepy. He assumed that Ronald the ID man and the Ronald in the picture were related.
"Those two used to be great friends. But when an election was held in Sans Port to decide who would lead, Ronald won. Gerald was very jealous, since he had been the one who had done all the work and founded Sans Port. Even worse, Ronald exiled Gerald back to SooToo after securing Sans Port's affiliating with his homeland of Futura. Many believe that was the immediate cause between the war between Futura and SooToo. For SooToo to attack Sans Port, it needed Futura out of the way. Although, that may never happen. They are too strong for any of us to beat," Joan said.

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on January 19, 2009, 10:57:20 AM
Jason saw Ronald walk in with Harver and Jas. Being impatient, he walked over to them to see what was going on.
"A third person here for an ID?" Ronald gasped, pride for his country shown in his eyes. "This is grand! One at a time, now! Don't need anyone else getting into each other's pictures! Just sit right down, I'll take your picture, you can fill out your forms, and I'll have your IDs faster then you can say 'We love Sans Port!'. Though," he added, "I might wait around outside just to here you say it. Tickles my heart every time!"

Anarchy_Jas

QuoteRonald was waiting for his new customers on the 30th floor. When an attractive brunette with her boyfriend walked in, his face lit up. "Why hello there," he greeted. "I can only hope you are ready to get your IDs and become full-blooded Segasan citizens! I do presume you are very happy? Of course you are! Sans Port is a wonderful country! Who would ever want to leave it? And those who come here, realize the very same thing only moments after arriving at the harbor."

'The hell...? This guy must be on some meds... He's worse than SpongeBob.' Jas chooses to ignore the man's babble, puts on a smile and says, "Yes, we do want to get our IDs." The ninja wears her most innocent face, though she really just wants to burn the happiness off this fool. "When can we start on that?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Well sit on down, young lady," Ronald said with a smile. "And I'll just take some pictures. I've got some forms on the table for you guys to fill out. Just get your pictures done, fill out the forms, and I'll get you your IDs!"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sits down in one of the seats, but doesn't think it's a good idea for this guy to take her picture. To her, he seems like the type who would hang it in his closet and worship it. She looks at the forms, then begins to fill it out...

((Wait, what was on it? >.< nvm))

Light

Harver sits down in a seat adjacent to Jas, and begins to fill out his form as well. There's something wrong about this place... one thing's for sure; I'm not staying. Maybe one of the other countries is more hospitable... or maybe I'm just being paranoid again, and that guy is one of the few who acts crazy. Yeah. That's probably it.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Eizweir

NAME: Roy
APPEARANCE:
- BIO: He just wants a place where he can play his musc uncontested.  He wants a place to start his life over as a musician.  He plays for emotion, and he plays for peace.  Somehow, he always tends to get involved in things just by being at the wrong place at the wrong time.  He wants to forget his past, and start anew here in Segasan
- ITEM: Electric Guitar ( With practice amp and pick)
- ITEM 2: A pair of Drum Sticks
- HOMELAND:  A Distant island
STARTING PLACE: Sans Port
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Anarchy_Jas

Jas glances up at Harver. By just looking at him, she can tell that he doesn't like what's going on either, but she doesn't say anything. When she gets to the part that asks about her accomplishments, she leaves it blank. 'Why would they need to know that anyways?'

jnfs2014

Jason slowly walks up to Harver and Jas. "Uh...." he muttered, not knowing what to say,"is this...the place to get ID's?"

Max Headroom

Mira looked  around, in case that guy showed up, but seeing as he didn't see him, he turned the page.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Shu was getting tired of walking around. He had tried many different buildings, but none seemed to carry a map.

Eventually, he happened upon the information building.

"That place HAS to have a map! And hey, I can get my ID here too!"

Shu rushed inside.

(( I don't know exactly WHAT the ID building place looks like... but... whatever.))

THEBIRD

Quote from: Shujinco on January 19, 2009, 03:55:39 PM
Shu was getting tired of walking around. He had tried many different buildings, but none seemed to carry a map.

Eventually, he happened upon the information building.

"That place HAS to have a map! And hey, I can get my ID here too!"

Shu rushed inside.

(( I don't know exactly WHAT the ID building place looks like... but... whatever.))
(( It's the Town Hall. ))

"Here for your ID?" the secretary asked lazily towards Shu. "So many new people today..." She sighed before adding, "30th floor, talk to Ronald."

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 19, 2009, 02:18:15 PM
NAME: Roy
APPEARANCE:
- BIO: He just wants a place where he can play his musc uncontested.  He wants a place to start his life over as a musician.  He plays for emotion, and he plays for peace.  Somehow, he always tends to get involved in things just by being at the wrong place at the wrong time.  He wants to forget his past, and start anew here in Segasan
- ITEM: Electric Guitar ( With practice amp and pick)
- ITEM 2: A pair of Drum Sticks
- HOMELAND:  A Distant island
STARTING PLACE: Sans Port
(( Accepted! And since you're character is a musician, how about some sheet music for your fabulous entry prize? *Throws some crumbled up sheet music at you* ))

As Ronald waited for them to finish filling out their forms so he could take their pictures, he began talking fondly of Sans Port. "You know, my friends, there is very little crime here in Sans Port. Unlike our neighboring Continents, Slander and Elementia, we don't welcome thieves with grandeur like Slander does. We also don't communicate with scum, like those Elementians... And maybe most of the country of SooToo... You both have chosen a fine place to come to!"

Ronald then turned to see Jason. "Hello lad, come to get your ID as well, I presume?"

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on January 19, 2009, 03:16:29 PM
Mira looked  around, in case that guy showed up, but seeing as he didn't see him, he turned the page.
"Chapter Two - The Founding of Futura," the book continued. "The few dozen people from SooToo set off. At first, they were going east straight towards what is currently known as Sans Port, but back then wasn't settled. But instead, some crazy winds turned their ship. They began heading southeast towards Futura, and that is where they landed. the people were amazed by the floating levels of the land, and the rushing waterfall. They quickly discovered what was keeping each land up. The Four Elemental Rocks. And with these rocks, they found some Elementia people. There was some straining to befriend the Elementians, but things just weren't going well. Eventually, the SooToo people drove Elementia away with a great war, refusing to allow them to take their rocks home. As a last resort, before leaving, they used their powers to drive the rocks far into the ground, where no one could get to. The people of SooToo, now settling in Futura, attempted to learn the rocks powers. But, each rock was stuck deep within other rocks or impounded in the ground. No one had the strength to unleash them. The quest to unleash these rocks led to Futura's grand technological leap.

"Futura spent decades researching different things. They became very scientific, and created many weapons. They also made great things, like the hover car, flexible elevator, and more! But, they never shared their new creations with their old allies of SooToo. In fact, the people of Futura began thinking they were upper-class, too good for the SooToo scum. Not only that, but they began digging up the Elemental Rocks, and discovering their abilities! Soon, the people of Futura had elemental powers, and became prideful and stuck up, personality traits still found today in their kind. And it wasn't long before they began growing extremely disdainful of SooToo, who were pressuring them to get rid of the stones and give them back to Elementia. But with the stones, the people of Futura (named because of how futuristic their land was becoming because of their technological leap) were doing great things, magical things. They refused to give that up."

Chapter 2 is finished. Continue to 'A Growing Tension', skip to a random chapter, or put the book down?