Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

"Ok, thanks, but... do you know where I can gert a map though?"

THEBIRD

Quote from: Shujinco on January 19, 2009, 03:59:26 PM
"Ok, thanks, but... do you know where I can gert a map though?"
The secretary looked up. She rolled her eyes and sighed, pointing to some folded up maps in a little bin. "People from different continents... never able to use their eyes," she grumbled, looking back to her computer.

(( Here's a rundown of the country : First of all, think Delfino Square in Mario Sunshine. The right, lower half of the circular area of Sans Port has the harbor at the south. Right next to the harbor about 50 feet up is the Town Hall. Then there are pretty much museums and libraries interchanging from the southwest all the way up northwest. On the higher, right circle is a more suburban area with homes and such. ))

Shujinco2

"OH! Thanks alot!"

Shu grabs a map and runs up the stairs.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice grew somewhat uneasy as the history lesson continued. The continent wasn't as peaceful as it seemed. He knew he wouldn't want to live here permanently.  

jnfs2014

Jason nodded. He sat down in a desk/chair. "May I see it now?" he politely asked.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 19, 2009, 04:41:43 PM
Venice grew somewhat uneasy as the history lesson continued. The continent wasn't as peaceful as it seemed. He knew he wouldn't want to live here permanently.  
"It's nearly three o' clock," Joan noted. "I guess this marks the end of today's tour. Come back another time for more information, or if you'd just like to chat." She smiled at Venice, before walking him back to the beginning of the museum.

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on January 19, 2009, 04:44:59 PM
Jason nodded. He sat down in a desk/chair. "May I see it now?" he politely asked.
"I'll just need to get a picture of you," Ronald said. He walked behind his camera and said, "Smile big, now!" There were a few clicks, and Ronald went to the computer. He had a picture of all three of them in his laptop now, and proceeded to print them all. "Just fill out the form on the table, like those two are doing," Ronald added, pointing at Jas and Harver. "I'll be back with your pictures in a moment!"

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Shu had already climbed 10 flights of stairs. He was feeling pretty exausted.

"THESE STAIRS *huff* NEVER *huff* END! I should have taken the elevator."

Climbing up one for flight of stairs, Shu entered the door, and started looking for an elevator.

"THERE'S ONE! *huff*" Shu pressed the button. When the door opened, he climbed in, and hit the 30 button.

After arriving, Shu stepped out of the elevator, and looked around for the place he was supposed to go.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Shujinco on January 19, 2009, 04:52:48 PM
Shu had already climbed 10 flights of stairs. He was feeling pretty exausted.

"THESE STAIRS *huff* NEVER *huff* END! I should have taken the elevator."

Climbing up one for flight of stairs, Shu entered the door, and started looking for an elevator.

"THERE'S ONE! *huff*" Shu pressed the button. When the door opened, he climbed in, and hit the 30 button.

After arriving, Shu stepped out of the elevator, and looked around for the place he was supposed to go.
Ronald walked out with the printed pictures to see Shu standing, sweating, breathing deeply, in his room. "Ah, hello newcomer," Ronald greeted. "Here for an ID? Just sit down on that stool and I'll get your picture taken." Ronald would have quipped about how very few newcomers other countries get compared to Sans Port, but his boundless energy was fading. He needed a quick break, grab a drink, and put his feet up if only for a second.

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on January 19, 2009, 04:52:08 PM
Mira turned to the next chapter.
"Chapter Three - Growing Tensions," continued the book. "Elementia and SooToo discussed Futura's continued strength together. It seemed certain they would need to take those gems back. Once Futura learned of this alliance, they were quick to act. SooToo soon went through terrible earthquakes, Tsunamis, hurricanes, and thunderstorms. All caused, they decided, by Futura. Tensions grew as the people of SooToo soon had to evacuate their home. They went to Elementia, where they spent their time plotting against Futura. It would be another three years before they actually broke out into full-bred war."

Chapter Three is finished. Continue to Chapter Four 'War of the Worlds', skip to a random chapter, or stop reading?

Max Headroom

Mira checked to see how many chapters were in that book.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

"YES! Somewhere to sit!"

Shu sat on the stool.

THEBIRD

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on January 19, 2009, 05:10:26 PM
Mira checked to see how many chapters were in that book.
There were about 20-30 chapters in the book.

Quote from: Shujinco on January 19, 2009, 05:11:10 PM
"YES! Somewhere to sit!"

Shu sat on the stool.
"Aha yes," Ronald said, snapping the picture. "You lucky bastard," he whispered under his breath, wishing he could take a moment to sit down. Within moments, he had Shu's picture printed out as well. "Just fill out the form on that table, lad," Ronald said when he got back, pointing to the form.

Max Headroom

Mira looked outside to determine when he should depart to Solon's house.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Jas, who had finished her form, sits there, waiting for the creeper to return with her ID. She sighs, figuring that there is no point in complaining. This is only a small part of her vacation time, and she could try to enjoy the rest sometime, hopefully soon.

((Someone, call the doctor! Got a case of the bipolar! *Points at Ronald*))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on January 19, 2009, 05:19:09 PM
Mira looked outside to determine when he should depart to Solon's house.
(( Can't remember if Solon gave a time to come earlier... Either way, the new time is below. ))

It was about three in the afternoon. Solon was hanging out by the Town Hall, waiting for Jas and Harver to come out. He checked the time, remembering he had to meet Mira and Venice at around six. "Still got some time... What's taking so long up there?" he wondered out loud.

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 19, 2009, 05:20:19 PM
Jas, who had finished her form, sits there, waiting for the creeper to return with her ID. She sighs, figuring that there is no point in complaining. This is only a small part of her vacation time, and she could try to enjoy the rest sometime, hopefully soon.

((Someone, call the doctor! Got a case of the bipolar! *Points at Ronald*))
"Good, you're done!" Ronald exclaimed, snatching both Jas and Harver's forms. He left for a moment, coming back about ten minutes later with their IDs. He handed them out with a weary smile, then plopped down at his desk, waiting for Shu and Jason to complete their forms.