News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Jason sat down and began answering the questions. Unlike Harver/Jas/Solon/Venice/Mira, he had a rather easy time filling it out. When he handed back to Ronald, however, he saw that Ronald was very tired because of all of the people that were coming in.     "Wow," Jason joked,"you look...tired."                   

THEBIRD

"Tired?" Ronald repeated, jumping up from his desk. "Why of course not! I was just marveling at how lucky I am to be living in a place like this. In a place like this, how could I ever become tired?" He chuckled, feeling better after promoting his grand country some more. "I'll be back in a jiff with your ID!"

When he came back, he gave the laminated ID to Jason. "There you go, Jason," he said, knowing his name after reading the form. "Enjoy Sans Port, and the citizenship that comes with it!" That left Shu and then Ronald would be able to get a break. Until then, he perked up and waited his tiredness out.

jnfs2014

While leaving, Jason chuckled at Ronald's odd behavior. When he got out of the building, he quietly walked to the nearest bench and sat down. He then took everything out of his pockets. A book, a flashlight, an ID, and....nothing. Jason sighed, reali-ng he had left ALL of his money back home, BACK HOME.     ((What type of money do we use, again?))

Max Headroom

Mira turned to the book, turning the page to the next chapter.
[move][/move]

Light

"Great," Harver said, looking at his ID. "Should we be off now?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

(( We'll stick with gold/silver/bronze coins. Gold = $100, silver = $50, and bronze = $10 ))

Solon turned and saw that kid he had seen from Crescent Island walk out of the Town Hall. He was sitting by a bench that had a good view of the Town Hall, and looked bored, alone, and broke. Solon walked over and sat down next to him.

"Hi, I'm Solon," he greeted, holding a hand out. "I think I've seen you from Crescent Island. Sorry if I'm mistaken though, I haven't been there in almost three years now."

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on January 19, 2009, 05:45:19 PM
Mira turned to the book, turning the page to the next chapter.
"Chapter Four - 'War of the Worlds'," the book read. "It was a depressing time. Elementia fought against Futura with their own, more trained and stabilized, elements. No side was getting anywhere. Elementia, along with SooToo, found the land that is now Sans Port, and was using it for a battleground. There was fire from both sides. Eventually, Futura began using their technology to beat Elementia. It seemed like SooToo was going to lose. But, when all hope seemed lost, help came from two young men who didn't want to fight: Gerald Sans and Ronald Port the 2nd."

Chapter Four is finished. Continue to Chapter Five 'Discovering Sans Port', skip to a random chapter, or stop reading?

Max Headroom

Mira looked outside to check the time yet again, just to keep tabs on the time, so he doesn't keep reading longer than he should.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

"Probably not," Jason replied, shaking Solon's hand. "I'm Jason."

THEBIRD

It was past four o' clock now, nearing five.

Solon grinned and shook hands. "Nice to meet you, Jason," Solon said. "So, what brings you to Sans Port?"

jnfs2014

"I....don't really know. I....have this dream. A dream about doing something...something great."

Max Headroom

Better early than late. Mira set the book down, making his way towards Solon's house.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Shu sat down. Trying hard to complete this form the best he could without leading on that he was a thief.

"Occupation? Uh... Carptenter, yeah, and, uh... Hometown, uh... Land of Emit. That's gotta score me some points. And um.."

Shu continued to lie on his form, until he was eventually done. He hoped he wouldn't have to remember all of this.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on January 19, 2009, 05:49:55 PM
"Great," Harver said, looking at his ID. "Should we be off now?"

"Yeah, we should go," Jas says, heading out the door at a brisk pace. "Now, before the bipolar guy snaps," she mumbles, going down the hall, towards the elevator. Once she gets out the door, she looks around, wondering where they should head next.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Shujinco on January 19, 2009, 06:07:18 PM
Shu sat down. Trying hard to complete this form the best he could without leading on that he was a thief.

"Occupation? Uh... Carptenter, yeah, and, uh... Hometown, uh... Land of Emit. That's gotta score me some points. And um.."

Shu continued to lie on his form, until he was eventually done. He hoped he wouldn't have to remember all of this.
Ronald quickly, without saying a word, took Shu's form and picture, made it into an ID, then came back. "Ah, the last one," he sighed, handing Shu's ID to him. "Thank God... I need a break."

Solon was about to reply when he saw Mira walking out of the library. "I know what you mean about doing something great. I remember back when I was in Slander... And I... I heard about those people who destroyed the Dead Men. Man, if I could do something great like that..." Solon took a moment to pause, then he grinned. "But, maybe you can do something great with yourself, Jason. You seem like a nice enough fellow. I may have the remedy for your dreams." Solon took out a small piece of paper with his address on it and handed it to Jason. "If you ever feel like chasing those dreams of yours, this might be the place to start looking. It was nice talking to you, but I've got to go."

After their exchange, and without waiting for a reaction, Solon stood up and walked away. He saw out of the corner of his eye Harver and Jas leaving the Town Hall. He stopped, staring at them for only a moment. Memories filled him, and for a second he was frowning, then smiling, then frowning again. 'You almost forget how long it's been, until those memories hit you in the face again...' he thought to himself. But then he turned away, and began walking after Mira, allowing the crowds to hide him from view once again.

Max Headroom

When Mira made it to Solon's house, he turned around and saw Solon. "So besides Venice, who else can we expect to come?" Mira asked.
[move][/move]