News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"Perhaps a kid from Crescent Island named Jason," Solon said. "And... There are two others that I need to have a little reunion with." He took out a key and opened his door. "My house is pretty dingy and small. Don't have that big of an income here," Solon added as he walked in. It was a small one story home that opened into a room with a bean bag chair, TV, and a mini-fridge that held some beers and left overs. There was a small bathroom behind the door to the front, and a small bedroom to the left.  The kitchen opened up in the front, which had a stove, microwave, some cabinets, and a bigger fridge. To the right was a closet.

"Welcome to my humble abode."

Max Headroom

Mira stepped into the house. "Nice house you got here." Mira said, looking around.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

"Hey, that didn't take long!"

Shu jumped up, took his ID, thanked Ronald, and headed for the elevator. Pushing the ground floor button, he hopped in, wondering Now what?.

He was thinking of going to Monte Island and find somebody to mooch off of, but Futura looked good too. Then, of course, he could always just stay here and pick-pocket the newcomers!

The elevator landed, and Shu walked out of the building, still wondering what to do.

jnfs2014

After that weird conversation, Jason sat back down. "I wonder...if I can trust Solon," he thought. "Without further discussion, he put his book and flashlight back in his pocket. He slowly got up and noticed something shiny on the street. Jason bent down to pick it up. It was 1 Bronze. "Well," Jason chuckled,"this is a good way to tell. Heads:Solon. Tails:.....Solon." Jason chuckled at that thought. He put the coin in his pocket and proceded to walk to Solon's home.

THEBIRD

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on January 19, 2009, 06:43:41 PM
Mira stepped into the house. "Nice house you got here." Mira said, looking around.
Solon chuckled. "It does what I need it to do," he said. "Um, I think I can trust you, besides I don't have anything important in here to steal... Mind if I leave you here alone for a minute? If anyone else comes, just let them in and tell them to relax." Solon headed back towards the door, ready to search for Jas and Harver, now that he was sure he had seen them.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

jnfs2014

About 5 minutes later, Jason arrived at Solon's house. After walking up to the door, he knocked on it.

Max Headroom

Mira answered the door. "Come in." Mira said, as he stepped away from the open door, allowing Jason to come in.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Venice checked the time, and since he had nothing better to do, decided to head for Solon's house early. He departed from the museum and headed for the specified address. He reached it quickly and knocked on the door, resisting the urge to break in and steal all of Solon's belongings. 

Max Headroom

Mira opened the door again. "Hey there! Come in." Mira said, allowing Venice to come in.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Thanks," said Venice, entering Solon's humble abode. "Where's Solon? And who's the other guy?"

At the second question, he gestured toward Jason.

Max Headroom

"Solon went out to do something." Mira told Venice. "As for the other guy, he's some kid named Jason. Right?" Mira asked Jason.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Great," said Venice, skipping the introductions. "I'm gonna loot Solon's fridge now."

With that, be went to the fridge and pulled out a beer and leftovers.

Light

Harver walked out next to Jas, breathing in the air once again. "So," he said after a brief moment, "have we any idea of where to go next?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon made it back to the Town Hall quickly. Now he walked slowly through the crowds, noting Jas and Harver standing in front of the Town Hall.