News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

((You guys (T_L and Person) should slow down.))

"Yes," Jason replied,"my name's Jason. And yours is?"

Anarchy_Jas

"You would think there would be some sort of hotel," Jas says looking around, only to see museums and the like. "They can't seriously expect people who are supposed to be visiting to stay here forever."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

((Just following character)).

"I go by Mira." Mira told Jason.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Solon could hear what the two were talking about by now, and walked near them. He leaned against the Town Hall and said, "They've got hotels and homes on the other side of town, if you'd like to go there."

jnfs2014

"Nice to meet you, Mira," Jason respectfully said. 

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Thanks, I-" Jas stops, knowing that she's heard that voice before. How could she forget it? 'Solon!?' She snaps her fingers, casting a small lightning spell on him. The gloves she wears channels the magic. "That's for disappearing on us."

THEBIRD

"Ow! Hey!" Solon yelped, jumping into the air. He landed in a pile on the ground, only to quickly get back up onto his feet. "Wow, what a nice greeting, thanks Jas." But then he chuckled. "You haven't changed a bit."

Anarchy_Jas

"I see you've changed a bit though," Jas says, turning around, and looking at the blond behind her. "You didn't fall once since you've seen us," she starts laughing a bit, remembering quite a few of the things that her friend tripped over.

Eizweir

OoC// Whoa, sorry about the late start.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2C6A7u8-sI
IC//

The ship Roy was on approached the harbor.  "Could this really be the place to start over?  I sure hope life will be better here than back... there.."  Roy tried to lighten the mood by playing a song from his past.  He let the music flow through his emotions as the boat pulled into shore...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

THEBIRD

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 20, 2009, 07:37:32 PM
"I see you've changed a bit though," Jas says, turning around, and looking at the blond behind her. "You didn't fall once since you've seen us," she starts laughing a bit, remembering quite a few of the things that her friend tripped over.
"Yeah, well," Solon started, scratching the back of his head, "the more you practice the concept of walking, the better you get at it." He grinned, never thinking he'd ever get a chance to talk to Harver or Jas again. "Uh, so, you two... What's the relationship status? Do I hear wedding bells, or is that just my head echoing again?"

Light

"Comical as ever, Solon," Harver noted before the blond man changed the subject.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Finally got our Sim Adventures done. [spoiler]http://www.2shared.com/file/4694045/9f8a3c84/DMDTS.html DL Password = epicpwn[/spoiler]))

"I think you're hearing things," Jas grins a bit. "It's been one long-ass time, but it hasn't been THAT long. What're you doing here anyways?"

THEBIRD

(( Wow, Harver really broke out of character there XD. My parts were the best of course :). MOAR NOW. ))

"Me?" Solon repeated. "Uh, just, you know... things. And stuff. Well, what are you two doing here? If it's not a honeymoon, then is it a romantic getaway?" Solon asked, teasing them further.

Eizweir

Roy walked off the boat into the city.  He got some interested looks from other people, his guitar stood out.  Well, I have absolutely no idea what to do next, but I did here something about needing an ID...  Roy looked around for what could be called the "main" building, finding one that looked promising he walked in.
An annoyed-looking secretary was sitting at a desk.  Roy walked up "Hello, I'm new here and I'm not sure what exactly I need to do..."  Roy said emotionless.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze