News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"So what do you want us to do?" Mira asked. "How much information have you gotten since then?"
[move][/move]

Light

"Hold up," Harver said. "More Dead Men than the ones we already defeated? We purged Slander of them, and now you're saying there's more?" He sighed, realizing they were in for more than they had bargained for. "Does this mean... there are more gems as well?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"I'm not sure," was Solon's answer to both questions. "Someone has contacted me, and this person has brought me here. Every once in a while, they send me a new letter, giving me more tasks to do. First, I needed to come to Segasan, next I needed to get an ID, find a house, find a base, the last note told me to gather others to help me. The note said that the next tasks would be much more troublesome, and take more manpower, effort, and skill then the last ones. But, this guy is very secretive. He has me burning all the notes after I find them, and seems to know what I'm doing at all times, even though I've never once seen him.

"So, I don't know what's going to happen next. All I know is this guy seems to know something that he's not telling me, and the only way to find out what it is, is by playing his little game. If you're interested, the next clue should be coming any day now, now that I've finally rounded up some people. Oh, but, we have to stay very secretive. The government here would not be pleased with us if they new about our little meetings, even if it is for the better. If it really is the Dead Men, they may have ties farther in the system then we know."

Anarchy_Jas

"A corrupt Dubbya government," Jas says. There's no getting her to back out of this now. "A government that's probably corrupted by the Dead Men. That's even worse," She sighs, then folds her arms. "Overthrowing and rebelling, one of my specialties. Before I got my ID, I heard something about the countries being at war from a passing tour group. Think we can start there, or is that already covered?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Eizweir

OoC//  Can my ID making process go by quickly, I'm so far behind >_>
IC//
"Thank you, ma'am."  She looks like she gets these kind of people a lot, must be fun job, having to deal with clueless newcomers all the time.  Roy took a closer look at the building map.  Is there anything else worth interest in this building?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Max Headroom

"I'll wait to see what this person wants." Mira said, clearly hiding another thought to go along with that one.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

"Woah," Jason thought,"these men and girl fought the Dead Men."

Max Headroom

"How do you know?" Mira asked, as if Jason's thought were actual words. "Oh wait..."
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

"Yeah. Kinda "new" to me still. Oh well. I need an adventure anyways. Might as well spend it with you guys."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 23, 2009, 04:16:09 PM
OoC//  Can my ID making process go by quickly, I'm so far behind >_>
IC//
"Thank you, ma'am."  She looks like she gets these kind of people a lot, must be fun job, having to deal with clueless newcomers all the time.  Roy took a closer look at the building map.  Is there anything else worth interest in this building?
(( Sure thing. ))

The building had mostly different offices, departments, and historical sections to it that were used more for people who worked there, or needed help from one of their firms.

(( If you want to skip the whole process, and just walk out with your new ID, that's fine. ))

Triforce_Luigi

"Hey guys," said Venice, deciding to jump into the conversation. "If the Dead Men are after another set of gems, there's four of them in a museum here in Sans Port. Supposedly, they don't have any power now, but still..."

He trailed off.

Eizweir

OoC// Thank you, that'll make things easier.
IC//

Roy walked out of the building, thankfully the whole identification process went by pretty quickly.  Well, now what?  I don't have anywhere to stay, or food, or... anything.  Just like old time, somethings never change, huh?  Roy found an open square with civilians walking to and from wherever they need to go.  I can always play, maybe somebody will donate to my cause, not likely but I don't have anything better to do.  Roy walked to a side of the open area, opened up his guitar and started to play.  He pulled out his old sign, reading. "Donations greatly appreciated." from his case, and set up a little thing for himself.  I sure hope there's not a law or anything against this kind of stuff...  Oh well, I'll worry about that if someone gets mad at me.

OoC// http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by8oyJztzwo
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Anarchy_Jas

A crunch is heard as these other gems are mentioned. Jas had bit down on her candy maybe a little too hard. "Other gems!? Hmmgh..." 'At least it seems to be a start...'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"When did you get candy?" Mira asked, noting the crunch. "Oh right. Those gems? Why are their powers dormant?" Mira asked.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"I don't know. I don't think the museum lady said," said Venice with a shrug.