News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

(( Those Four Elemental Gems XD. ))

Joanna, one of the young museum workers, walked up to Shu. "Ah, you are in need of a guide, I see," she said, walking next to him. "I'm sorry we've kept you so long, we've been rather busy lately."

Anarchy_Jas

((I can see a Sly Cooper heist in the making. xD))

'What is this, Eagle Eye? We're taking directions from some mysterious person... thing... and we don't even know what it is...' Jas has only heard the first few sentences, but she already doesn't trust the sender. 'If he wasn't falling, Solon was always trusting somebody way too easily... Still, Elemental Gems. After what we just went through, I guess these really can't be ignored.'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"So how can we determine what the sender has in mind?" Mira asked, taking Jas' thoughts for words.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"What do you mean?" Solon asked, forgetting about Mira's ability to read people's minds. "He gave us all the info we need right here on this slip of paper."

Light

"A heist, huh?" Harver questioned, taking all of the information in. And here I thought I was going on vacation... "Hm... not my forte. Still, the note doesn't say that we have to get the job done quickly. We have a good deal of time on our hands to come up with a plan."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"How do we know the person giving you these notes is even trustworthy?" asked Venice.

Anarchy_Jas

"That's what I wanna know," Jas says, agreeing with Venice for once. "And-" she realizes that Mira read her mind once again. She forgot that he tends to do that "Hey, will you stop doing that!" The fanged woman flicks a fireball at the other ninja. "It's kinda creepy knowing that my thoughts ain't private here."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Why he's trustworthy?" Solon repeated, mulling it over. "I dunno, I guess I just have this feeling that he is. We might as well trust him, I mean, there's nothing else we can do just yet."

Max Headroom

Mira put his arms up to block the fireball, rolling back when it made contact. "But you did have a point there." He said.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

"Uh... thank you... miss. I guess."

jnfs2014

"Well," Jason responded, making sure he didn't offend anyone,"I say we do it. After all, what great way to enjoy a vacation then to steal stuff." By the end of his post, he's talking rather sarcastically, but still kind of serious.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Shujinco on January 29, 2009, 08:19:57 PM
"No problem," she said, turning to leave the room. "Come on, we can start our tour on the other side of the museum."

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on January 29, 2009, 11:20:10 PM
"Well," Jason responded, making sure he didn't offend anyone,"I say we do it. After all, what great way to enjoy a vacation then to steal stuff." By the end of his post, he's talking rather sarcastically, but still kind of serious.
"Great!" Solon exclaimed. "Then it's decided. We can start planning later on, and hopefully have a fool's proof plan soon enough that we can steal those gems!" Solon looked around, thinking for a moment. "Well, you guys can stay here if you'd like. It'd be good if we were close for contact."

Shujinco2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 30, 2009, 12:55:08 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on January 29, 2009, 08:19:57 PM
"No problem," she said, turning to leave the room. "Come on, we can start our tour on the other side of the museum."
Shu followed the lady, a little disappointed that he had to walk, MORE.

But that was of no consequence. Shu figured that if there was anything valuable that was worth stealing, she would probably tell him about it.

jnfs2014

"Good," Jason replied. "But as for now, I think I need to learn a few names."

Eizweir

OoC// I need to find a cool, suspense-filled song to play during the thievery  8)
IC//

Roy decided that he wasn't getting enough attention here, so he started walking into town playing his music.
These people are boring, seriously. Roy thought to himself as he watched the uninterested townsfolk abide by their daily business.

OoC// http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgmf0iSWflA
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze