News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah, there is," Jas says, pushing her hair out of her eyes. "There's a band that goes by that name. Let's just say that they're known for doing some not-so-nice, intercourse ed up things, 'kay? Why would we associate ourselves with them?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

Lance smiled.

"Well then, I assume we're not picking that name, now are we?"

Dr.Hobo2

* NAME: Lanbar
* APPEARANCE: Brown hair and green eyes. He wears blue pirate clothes and wears a blue captain's hat
- BIO:After the event with the Dead Men, Lanbar and Tanbar opened their own bar. It was closed fairly soon due to the two owners getting drunk all the time. After that, they had a huge argument about whose fault it was that the bar closed. They went their separate ways. Lanbar became a captain and got his own crew and Tanbar became a naval captain. Now Lanbar decided to take a break and go to Segasan unknowing of the fact that Tanbar went there too.
- ITEM: His lucky rum bottle. He had it with him when the Dead Men were defeated.
- ITEM 2: Well...They took his sword but he kept his blue sword sheath
- HOMELAND: Crescent Island
* STARTING PLACE: Sans Port

* NAME: Tanbar
* APPEARANCE: Brown hair and blue eyes. He wears green pirate clothes
- BIO:After the event with the Dead Men, Lanbar and Tanbar opened their own bar. It was closed fairly soon due to the two owners getting drunk all the time. After that, they had a huge argument about whose fault it was that the bar closed. They went their separate ways. Lanbar became a captain and got his own crew and Tanbar became a naval captain. Now Tanbar decided to take a break and go to Segasan unknowing of the fact that Lanbar went there too.
- ITEM: A fancy pen he got when he became a naval captain
- ITEM 2: None

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 08, 2009, 08:47:49 PM
* NAME: Lanbar
* APPEARANCE: Brown hair and green eyes. He wears blue pirate clothes and wears a blue captain's hat
- BIO:After the event with the Dead Men, Lanbar and Tanbar opened their own bar. It was closed fairly soon due to the two owners getting drunk all the time. After that, they had a huge argument about whose fault it was that the bar closed. They went their separate ways. Lanbar became a captain and got his own crew and Tanbar became a naval captain. Now Lanbar decided to take a break and go to Segasan unknowing of the fact that Tanbar went there too.
- ITEM: His lucky rum bottle. He had it with him when the Dead Men were defeated.
- ITEM 2: Well...They took his sword but he kept his blue sword sheath

* NAME: Tanbar
* APPEARANCE: Brown hair and blue eyes. He wears green pirate clothes
- BIO:After the event with the Dead Men, Lanbar and Tanbar opened their own bar. It was closed fairly soon due to the two owners getting drunk all the time. After that, they had a huge argument about whose fault it was that the bar closed. They went their separate ways. Lanbar became a captain and got his own crew and Tanbar became a naval captain. Now Tanbar decided to take a break and go to Segasan unknowing of the fact that Lanbar went there too.
- ITEM: A fancy pen he got when he became a naval captain
- ITEM 2: None
(( Accepted DH2 :) ))

Solon grinned, happy to see everyone was getting into the whole band idea. He was leaning against the wall, arms crossed, watching them curiously. Roy's idea of being called the 'Dead Men' was either suspicious, coincidental, or knowledgeable. But he seemed clueless as to what he was representing, so Solon could only laugh to himself. "Well, it's getting late," Solon said, breaking up the discussion. "I'm going to head out and get our equipment." He winced slightly as he said that last part, realizing how much this was going to come out of his pocket. ...Unless...

"There are five rooms in the back of this house. They each got two full-sized beds in 'em. So, you guys can decide who you want to room with, or there even might be room for most of you to sleep alone. My room is over there," Solon pointed to the room to the left of them, "I'll probably be back in an hour if you guys can agree on the name by then."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar arrived at Sans Port getting off of his pirate ship. "Alright fellas, you go ahead and keep good car of her." He headed toward the information center to get his identification. As he walked over there, he was fiddling around with his sword scabbard, uncomfortable with the fact that his sword wasn't in it. "Although I may not have my sword," He said to himself, "I can't wait to get to Monte Island. If they have the greatest food there, then surely they have the greatest drinks."

Shujinco2

"Wow, interesting." Shu didn't expect that this place could have so much history. Especially violant history.

"So, what's next?"

THEBIRD

(( We'll just fast forward to you coming out with your ID, Hobo ))

Solon walked through town, looking for an instrumental shop. Eventually, he found a small store by the harbor that looked like it might sell the items he was looking for. He walked inside, and there they were.

A keyboard, bass, some microphones, and everything else he would need. He ran over to each item and checked the prices. Each time he winced harder. 'I'd like to steal this stuff, but I need to keep my record clean,' he thought. 'At least the money I pick pocketed on my way will help a bit...' Solon slipped the two microphones into his jacket, and went to the cash register with the rest.

Quote from: Shujinco on February 09, 2009, 05:32:54 PM
"Wow, interesting." Shu didn't expect that this place could have so much history. Especially violant history.

"So, what's next?"
Next they walked into a room with the four elemental gems in it. The lady talked on and on about them, mostly about how she couldn't talk about them. There wasn't much else of interest in that room.

jnfs2014

"Well then," Jason said, leaning against the wall. "She will need her own room." He points to Jas. "Harver and Venice could probably share, and I guess I'll bunk with Roy."

Light

Harver sighed. He was a bit uncomfortable with seeing these new faces, and having to share a room with Venice made it no easier. But, he knew that Jas was near, so that made up for it. But what about Mira? He turned to the young man. People are so forgettable... He was about to speak out when he was reminded of what Solon had said before they left. "Right, a band name..." he said, thinking out loud.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Shujinco2

Shu eyed the beautiful gems with obsession.

Elemental... GEMS? Wow.

A question was bugging his mind.

"So... how much are these worth? Or... anything in this meuseum for that matter?" Shu asked, trying not to sound TOO interested, as to give away his mission.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Shujinco on February 09, 2009, 06:16:11 PM
Shu eyed the beautiful gems with obsession.

Elemental... GEMS? Wow.

A question was bugging his mind.

"So... how much are these worth? Or... anything in this meuseum for that matter?" Shu asked, trying not to sound TOO interested, as to give away his mission.
"Priceless," the lady replied, eying him suspiciously. "It's getting late. You should better go now."

---

Solon walked out with his new purchased items and lighter pockets. He glanced towards the Town Hall to see someone familiar leaving. He did a double take, realizing he was looking at Lanbar.

Shujinco2

Shu looked at the clock on the wall. "OH GOSH! I should! Just... where's your bathroom? I gotta use it."

jnfs2014

((If you try to take them, we'll kick ur ass back to Crescent Isle.))

Noticing he had forgotten someone, he slowly turned and saw Mira. "Oh," he responded, shocked,"sorry about that."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar had his hands in his pocket. He was fiddling with his lucky rum bottle. Man...I sure wish this was full...I can't believe they made me empty it...It was also strange at the info desk. Lanbar took out his card and thought how she talked about seeing a guy just like him. "She couldn't mean...Nah."

THEBIRD

"Down the hall by the check-in desk," replied the lady. She proceeded to walk him to it.

---

Solon walked towards Lanbar, watching him. He seemed deep in thought. So, Solon sneaked behind him and leaned against the Town Hall building.