News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((And everyone's against the evil Harver+Jas babies being popped out. xD))

'Damn, there goes my romance plans,' Jas gives a short laugh and sits back on the couch again. "Right, band name," she sighs and pouts slightly before pulling out another Blow Pop.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Well...If he might be here...then maybe the others are too. He was stroking his chin as he was thinking and turned around. He eyed Solon and did a little double-take. "Solon?...Well, what are you doing here!?" He said excitedly.

Shujinco2

((Ahh, making this tricky for me I see!))

Shu walked down to where the lady told him. He started thinking how he was going to hijack those gems.

It probably won't be tonight. But eventually, he would have his gems.

Shu finished his buisness, and left the meuseum with a farewell.

((Is there, by any chance, a camera by the bathrooms?))

Eizweir

"So everyone has nowhere else to stay but here?"  Roy asked.  Kind of weird, to me.  But, they all seem pretty friendly with each other.  Roy put his guitar away, and sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall. He blew out of his cheeks like he always did when he wasn't sure of something.  I guess I could stay here, nowhere else to go...  Easily being able to trust people was new to Roy, his past was full of betrayals and lies.  I don't know, that girl seems to be quite the character, I'll just have to keep my distance from her.  Solon seems nice, but, well almost TOO nice, especially since I just met him.
Making up his mind, Roy said, "I think I'll stay here, actually."
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

"Good. Then we'll all get to know each other," Jason muttered sarcastically. He chuckled before walking into one of the back rooms.

Eizweir

Jason seems pretty cool, in his own way.  Roy just stared randomly into empty space, thinking about how things turned out.

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Max Headroom

"I'll just sleep here." Mira said, referring to the spot he was sitting at.
[move][/move]

Eizweir

"Are you sure?  I can take the floor."I'd hate to get any special treatment just because I'm beast on guitar.

Max Headroom

"The ground has become my bed. I'll take the floor." Mira said, implying a response to Roy's thought.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

"Are you sure?" Jason inquired. "I mean there IS an extra bedroom."

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

jnfs2014

'Whatever,' Jason thought. 'No use wasting my time arguing.'
He walked back into the room.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 09, 2009, 06:50:16 PM
Well...If he might be here...then maybe the others are too. He was stroking his chin as he was thinking and turned around. He eyed Solon and did a little double-take. "Solon?...Well, what are you doing here!?" He said excitedly.
Solon grinned and nodded to his old, drunk friend. "Well, it's a pretty long story," Solon started. "But, I live here now... With pretty much everyone else!" He gave a short laugh before adding, "Hey, I've got an idea, why don't you come back to my pad with me, you can re-meet the whole gang! And introduce yourself to some new guys."

Quote from: Shujinco on February 09, 2009, 06:53:31 PM
((Ahh, making this tricky for me I see!))

Shu walked down to where the lady told him. He started thinking how he was going to hijack those gems.

It probably won't be tonight. But eventually, he would have his gems.

Shu finished his buisness, and left the meuseum with a farewell.

((Is there, by any chance, a camera by the bathrooms?))
(( :P By law they are not allowed to keep cameras inside the bathroom, but there is one outside of it. This is a very distrusting town. Don't expect that they don't expect your a thief. They expect everyone is out to get them. ))

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright, sure." He said. I suppose I could wait a little while before going to Monte Island.

Eizweir

Roy tried to stifle a yawn, blinked twice, and shook his head.  Whoa...  Today's been a long day, I'm going to need some rest if I plan on doing anything before the band practice tomorrow... Roy, stood up and picked up his stuff.  "I think I'm going to be going to bed, goodnight everyone.."
Roy walked towards the back rooms, and found the one Jason was in and knocked twice.  "Hey Jason, I think I'm done for the night."

Roy put his stuff down, and went to bed.

OoC//  Unless something happens directly involving Roy, he's out until about 6:00 a.m., if I'm online at the time.