News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"Awesome," Solon said, beginning to walk. He nodded for Lanbar to follow him. It didn't take too long for them to get back towards the houses, and Solon could see his, the one without the door, up ahead.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice was about to bitterly protest his sharing a room with Harver, but decided against it.

"Why don't we let Harver share his room with Jas?" he said rather randomly, with a slight smirk   

jnfs2014

Jason, still in the room, rolled his eyes. 'Perv' he mumbled, thinking about what would happen.

Max Headroom

"Aw come on," Mira told Jason, hearing him mumble, "they're a couple. They shouldn't be separated."
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar followed Solon and saw that Solon was walking to a room without a door. "Hey...don't you think it be...I don't know...useful to have a door to get into the room?"

jnfs2014

Lance rolled his eyes, and unpacked his few belongings.
'I wonder when Mr. Band Director will arrive,' he thought.

jnfs2014

'Hm' he thought,'I wonder when Mr. Band Leader will get here.'

((How are the rooms conneƧted to the foyer?))

Anarchy_Jas

((No need to post twice.))

"Yeah," Jas chimes in with Mira. "How are you gonna just say who rooms with who without knowing anyone?" She didn't sound too offended, she wasn't, but still, there was her dislike of being bossed around nagging her.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 10, 2009, 09:02:06 PM
Lanbar followed Solon and saw that Solon was walking to a room without a door. "Hey...don't you think it be...I don't know...useful to have a door to get into the room?"
"Yeah... Ha... Well, I had one. But then, well, it's an "in" thing to not have a door..." Solon mumbled, coughing to mask his terrible lie. He stepped inside and yelled, "Guess who I found, drunk, on the side of the street, begging for money like a hobo!" He then put down the bag filled with all their equipment on the table in the living room. "Oh, and I've got all new instruments!" Solon took out the bass and strummed one of the strings, excited at the prospect of actually playing it.

(( Description of house: You walk into a living room that has a mini-fridge, bean bag chair, couch, table, and TV in it. To the left is the door to my room, to the right is a walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the entrance is an open doorway that goes straight into the kitchen, which has a microwave and utensils on its back wall, fridge and messy counter on left wall, and counter on the left wall. There is an island in the middle and a small dining room table in the far right corner.

Directly across from the doorway to the kitchen is another open doorway to a dark, narrow, hallway. There are 5 rooms adjacent to one another, connected by a wall. They are all small and symmetrical. They each have a bed on opposite sides, a trunk on the edge of the beds, and a dresser on the wall across from the beds. There is also a garage on the right of the house, where we will be practicing. Also, the walk-in closet in the living room is locked, as well as my room. And that is all you need to know about the house... for now. ))

Max Headroom

"Mm-hm." Mira said, resisting an urge to beatbox.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

"Sorry," Jason apolgized. "I should've just kept that to myself. My bad."

Dr.Hobo2

I'm not some drunken hobo!...Well...I'm not a hobo. Lanbar resissted the temptation of knocking Solon over the head with his lucky rum bottle...But, he restrained himself. "So...what's with all the band stuff?"

Max Headroom

"We started to form a band before we reunited with you." Mira quickly told Lanbar. "We just recently found a guitar player."
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah, cool. Who's the guitar player?" He asked.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]