News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

A good ten minutes later, Jas has two platters stacked high with the delicious goodness known as pancakes. She shuts the burner off, then brings the two plates over to the table. "Food time!" She calls loudly, so everyone can get a chance to eat. "Get it now before it gets gone!"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

Jason awoke to the cry. Realizing how hungry he is, he swiftly gets up and runs toward the kitchen. On his way there, a misplaced book caught him off guard. Jason slipped on the book and fell backward.

Triforce_Luigi

"About time," muttered Venice under his breath as he helped himself to Jas's food.

Max Headroom

Mira got up and made his way to the kitchen and took 2 pancakes. He rolled them up and ate them like a candy bar.
[move][/move]

Light

"Thank you very much," Harver said, taking one of the pancakes on to a plate of his own. He grabbed a fork and began to eat the hotcake. She never ceases to amaze me with her cooking.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Shujinco2

((I think most of the people playing this left. :( ))

Shu walked around town for awhile. Pretty glad he had thought of a way to get those gems (And everything else in that meuseum), he was trying to find a hardware store so he could actually put his plan into action.

jnfs2014

Hoping that no one saw his tragedy, Jason quietly got up and coninued walking to the kitchen. He grabbed a pancake and walked over to his drums, where he sat down.

Light

Quote from: Shujinco2 on March 29, 2009, 08:34:01 AM
((I think most of the people playing this left. :( ))
((Wrong. The only people important to the storyline who haven't posted in awhile are Birdie and DH2.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Well, we kinda need BoA here, unless we just take it over))

Jas looked in the direction that she heard a crash. "Real smooth move there," she yawns and turns away to grab breakfast for herself. The ninja makes sure that her pancakes are coated in butter and syrup before sitting down to eat.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

After finishing, Jason yawns and stands up. "So...." he uttered, not particularly to anyone,"when are we starting band practice?"

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar walked over to the pancakes and grabbed two and put some syrup on them. "And where's the first gig going to be? Because if we haven't decided, I say we go to Monte Island."

Light

"And for what reason would you want to go there?" Harver asked Lanbar sarcastically. "Surely not for the festivities?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh heavens no." Lanbar replied in an equally sarcastic voice. "That would be barberic to go there simply for festivities." And with that, he began to dig into his pancakes.

Light

Harver chuckled slightly. "Actually, that doesn't sound like that bad of an idea. Though I'd much rather go to Futura..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...that wouldn't be that bad." Lanbar said. "I've heard that they're developing something call a 'Nutrimatic Drinks Dispenser.' It supposed to analyze your tounge and stuff and make a drink for you. I would know more, but I can't find the pamphlet I had about it." He said standing up and searching his pockets for said pamphlet.