News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

"Or......maybe we could just perform here," Jason butted in. "I mean, we don't want to get ahead of ourselves."

Anarchy_Jas

"Then there's those freaks who won't let us step foot outside the country," Jas twirls her fork a couple of times before stabbing it back into the pancakes for another piece. "Though sneaking out sounds fun too..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

(( Hi guys. Disappeared on everyone again, didn't I? I have a knack for doing that XD I'll try to come on at least once a week. I gotta find time for my virtual life. I wasn't planning on leaving, the computer just sort of phased out of my life as it sometimes does. And it's vacation and today I have a couple hours to relax so I thought I'd check in with you guys, see what's going on. I don't know if you want to continue with this RP... I think I remember most of the things I was planning for this, just need to research my files for the details.

Meanwhile, I'm going to start getting back into RPing. I'll continue with this if the majority of you guys are still around and want to keep going, but I don't know what's been happening since I've been gone. If not, I've been brainstorming some RP ideas I really wanted to try out, which was the main thing that probably drove me to this site... XD So, yeah, let's get things started! ))

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

jnfs2014

(( Me too. I was just about to bump this, actually.))

Anarchy_Jas

((You know, I was THIS close to continuing this as my own f'ed up adventure? =P Keep it running, darn it!))

Light

((Indeed, we must keep this running. It is our last remaining link to RPing here.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((About time you showed up. Keep it running!))

Dr.Hobo2

((Yeah, you better keep it running or else we're just going to let Sh0rti start running things here. XP))

Shujinco2

((YAY! Birdie's back!))

Shu walked into the Hardware store.

He needed a grappling hook.  That would make his job much easier.

Shu walked on up to a random employee wandering around. "Um... excuse me... do you know where I can get a grappling hook and some rope?"

THEBIRD

(( Ok, I'll jump in and see what I remember... ))

Solon leaned back in his chair. "We can't upset the government here. It'd be too risky... Especially this early," he said before shoveling the breakfast Jas prepared into his mouth. Between gulps he added, "Besides I'm sure if we got a couple good gigs here then when other people get word of our great band we'd be allowed to go to other places on tour."

---

The man pointed to a sign that said 'Tools' hanging from the ceiling over an aisle towards the center of the store. "Rope should be there too," he said.

(( Right so... Who played what instrument and what was our band called, if anyone remembers? And anything else I might have missed while I was gone... I don't think much I can just re-read through everything. ))

jnfs2014

(( Jas-Singer
Mira-Singer
Jason-Drums
Harver-Co. Manager
Tav or whatever Xero had-Guitar
Venice-Idk.
Solon-Manager.))

Jason stood up. "Then it's decided. We'll try to perform here first."

Light

Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 19, 2009, 10:59:56 AM
(( Jas-Singer
Mira-Singer
Jason-Drums
Harver-Co. Manager
Tav or whatever Xero had-Guitar
Venice-Idk.
Solon-Manager.))
((Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Harver was also chosen to double as a keyboard player.))

Harver smiled. And another adventure begins... though it seems like it shall be a lot less eventful than our last outing. "So, what time will practice start, again?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

((Yeah...and I think Tri/Venice did the media.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Solon played bass too))

"Noon," Jas says, standing to put her now empty plate in the sink. She turns to a clock to see that there's plenty of time before then, and heads for the bathroom to take a shower... but she stops and turns around to grab Harver, taking him with her.

((Mwahaha. x3))