News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar walked up to the woman at the counter. "Hey...would you happen to -hic- have any...-hic- booze 'round here?" He said to her swaying from side to side.

Shujinco2

Shu was literaly thrown out of the Hardware store, landing very painfully on his head.

"I see people around here have no sence of humor, huh?" He yelled at the clerk through the wall of the store.

Man, I forgot my wallet. I COULD HAVE HAD THOSE EMERALD THINGIES BY NOW! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I have to forget my wallet! and then something dawned on him. Wait... if I have no money... how will I be able to do ANYTHING? I'm going to have to get... A JOB!

Anarchy_Jas

"So," Jas steps into the living room then turns around and looks at those around her with a smile. "We should get to practicing, yeah?" She might as well take some initiative, else nothing would get done.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

"Uhh.....sure," Jason slowly replied, walking over to his drums. "But where's Solon?"

Kierou

Name: Riou Bentley
Appearance: Caucasian, Riou is of medium build. His Bright green hair falls to his shoulders, and his golden eyes are extremely expressive. He wears a thin, blue, polyester jacket over his red T-shirt, and wears black denim jeans and brown hiking boots. He wears cutoff gloves around his wrist.
Bio: His life was nothing special until he reached age 18. It then seemed he was cursed to never manage to hold a job. The stress got to be enough that he decided to spend his vacation money to go on a trip. and here we are.
Item 1: Laptop Computer. (CHANGED.)
Item 2:Several different mangas
Homeland: Crescent Island
Starting Place: Sans port (Duh)

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 23, 2009, 04:23:05 PM
Lanbar walked up to the woman at the counter. "Hey...would you happen to -hic- have any...-hic- booze 'round here?" He said to her swaying from side to side.
"This is a hardware store," the cashier said rather harshly and rolled her eyes. "I've had about enough idiots for one day..."
---------
Solon walked back inside, a brand new red bass slung over his shoulder, and two papers stacked into one hand. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late, we ready to practice or what?" Solon asked, looking around. Not everyone was there, and it was nearly 1. "Well, come on, let's get started."
---------
(( And Kierou, you're accepted. Welcome to the team and enjoy the show! *Hands out cookie* That's just a lil' something to make sure you stick around... If you catch my drift. ))

jnfs2014

"Ready anytime," Jason said, nodding. He then proceded to wait patiently for the others.

Kierou

((Now, just need to figure out how to come in.))

jnfs2014

Kierou

Riou stepped carefully off the ship, taking in the sights and sounds of the town. Approaching a passerby, he inquired, "Excuse me, do you know of anyplace where I can grab a bite to eat?"

(Usually I am extremely clumsy introducing characters.)

Light

Harver grabbed his keyboard and began to set it up, noticing the papers in Solon's hand. "What are those for?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 25, 2009, 01:51:06 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 23, 2009, 04:23:05 PM
"This is a hardware store," the cashier said rather harshly and rolled her eyes. "I've had about enough idiots for one day..."
Lanbar just stood there staring at her. "...So? I wanna buy sssome -hic- beer. That'sss all! You don't have to be ssso -hic- rude!"

Anarchy_Jas

"Music maybe?" Jas finds the cord to her microphone and picks it up. "Figure we'd start late. So are we ready now?" She asks, plugging it in, and switching it on.

Shujinco2

((Wait... is Lanbar at the same Hardware store I just got kicked from?))

Anarchy_Jas