News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon grinned as he finished tuning his bass. He added in a low and fast rhythm to the song. He nodded his head with each beat, suddenly wrapped into the music. He had never actually learned how to play the bass. He picked up the trade when he stole one once, because it had looked cool. He remembered the cool blue color of it that had nearly matched his eyes. That was what draw him to the item. That night he had crept into the little boy's window and taken it. Ever since then he had played every night. Slowly he had learned from ear. He knew his skills must have been a lot rougher then the others, but his sharp ears told him they were all playing together in good harmony, especially good for a spontaneous jump into a song none of them really knew.

'In fact,' Solon thought, 'I may still have that bass somewhere...'

Anarchy_Jas

((He stole a kid's bass? That's terrible. xD))

Jas decides to repeat the first parts of the song as she figures out the last bits of the song. "Let me pass, let me pass; going is fine, fine
Yet returning on this road is scary, ah..." Then her voice gets darker.

"Are you born here and dying here?
No matter how many times you flounder and oppose it, no one
Can escape; the wheel of fortune
Begins to turn when the cicadas cry," she takes no more time getting into the last part of the song.

"The sky rumbles and yells, the door of occult opens;
C'mon, whose turn is it next?
The sad lips of the human sacrifice sing
Indeed next time, you'll slice apart the night that won't dawn..." Jas stops, letting the rest of the group tie it with the final notes.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

Jason, however, remembers how he learned the trade of music. A young protegé of a talented musician, young Jason was skilled at the piano, playing classical music. After disobeying his parents and buying a set of drums, he played secretly, finding music wherever he could. Eventually, his parents found out, and later they threw his drums away. Soon after, they were killed by the Dead Men. Heartbroken, Jason did not play music again........
Until now.

Eizweir

one and two and skip and four and one and...
Roy's general emotional output was music.  Otherwise, he was usually seemd very indifferent and unemotional.
Where he came from, emotion was frowned upon.  Emotion makes you stand out, emotion makes you look weak.  After years of this brutality, he left.  But the lifestyle went with him, and he always looks like a cold, dead, unappealing person.  But once he picks up a guitar...  Well, just listen.

Roy played until Jas stopped singing.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

THEBIRD

(( Hey, Solon never was given a gift before XD The kid could buy a new one :P ))

Solon ended his beat with a final strum. He looked around the room. Then he began nodding. "Well," he said, not having much else to say. He was surprised at how well they did for a first time. "Well."

Kierou

Light

" 'Well' what?" Harver asked, leaning over the keyboard nonchalantly. "Personally, I believe we just did a fine job. Everything about it was amazing... it's like we've been playing these instruments - and that song - all our lives."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Jason nodded along, even though he had guessed on half of the song.

Max Headroom

((What the hell? How could there have been so much activity without my knowledge? Oh well, how much did I miss?)).
[move][/move]

Light

((Not much. We jammed out to a song, and Shu got kicked out of a hardware store that Lanbar recently entered.))

Max Headroom

((Yay, email notification works again! Anyways, that's good)).

Mira daydreamed through the jam session.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((And (the real) Jasi just came back from ACEN! *gives plushies to people*))

"Who knows," Jas is now holding her mic to the side. "Maybe we played in a past life or something, ya know?" She laughs and looks around. "Another song, or no?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Kierou on May 08, 2009, 02:18:16 PM
((You keep forgetting me!))
(( D: Sorry I thought you just entered the hardware store. I don't think you struck up a conversation with anyone. You can roam the hardware store or talk to someone or whatever you want, the people there will leave you alone unless you ask them a question or cause a scene, etc. ))

"It's the moment of truth," Solon said in an announcer-like voice. "Was their last performance beginner's luck, or does the team have some sort of musical bond that allows them to be... The Gods of Rhythm?"

Max Headroom

Mira woke up from his daydream. "That's a great name for the band! Wait... Did we already decide on a name?"
[move][/move]

Light

"The Gods of Rhythm?" Harver questioned. "Where do you come up with that stuff?"