News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon grinned slightly, still keeping his gaze focused just above Mira. "Crazy kids," he said, shaking his head. "They find a broken door and decide to have a little fun."

Anarchy_Jas

"Then why didn't you say that to his face, and not the air above his head?" Jas had followed the direction Solon's eyes were looking in. "It's been a while, but I still know when somethin's up."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver glared at Solon intensely. "I still have some of the powers from the Dead Men," he proclaimed. "I can make you tell the truth if you don't want to naturally."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Kierou

THEBIRD

Quote from: Kierou on May 18, 2009, 01:25:31 PM
((Now, to wait for Dr.Hobo2.))
(( If he doesn't respond in 24 hours from now, I give you permission to God Mod a slight bit and kick his character out yourself, just because I don't want to leave you there with nothing to do for days. That'd make for a rather boring RPG, and there wasn't high demand for this for nothing! ))
-----
Solon chuckled, moving his head from side to side. He thought for a moment before saying, "Well, fine, I wasn't going to tell you guys just yet, but I wanted to see how sure of a chance we had at making this band go anywhere. While I was out fixing my bass at that music shop I saw a flier with a form talking about the Battle of the Bands. It's a small gig, a low key sort of thing. You know, for garage bands. And... I entered us.

"This paper," he added, holding up the perfectly folded slip, "is our entrant's form. The guy was out of them so he promised to send one over as soon as possible. I wasn't going to tell you guys just yet. I thought we'd practice a little bit more first."

Shujinco2

Shu was still sitting at his little bench across the street from the hardware store. The fight between the drunken man and the cashier was still going on. Shu found it incredibly funny and interesting. Too bad he couldn't hear them.

It was also very funny that the other man there seemed so very much confused by the whole thing. Again, too bad he couldn't hear anything.

Light

Harver raised an eyebrow. "May we see the paper?" He asked. "After all, everyone here is a part of the band. We deserve to see what it is you've exactly entered us into."

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Person, you could've done more that 2 words. -_-))

Jas pulls out another sucker, puts it in her mouth, and folds her arms again. "Well... Then why act so suspicious about it? I wanna see this paper too." She stands up and crosses the room, now standing in front of Solon and holding her hand out. "No harm in knowing what the form looks like to make sure it's filled out right."

THEBIRD

"Well," Solon said, stroking the paper and thinking for a moment, "I was just about to go downstairs and fill it out. If you three are really that interested in boring paperwork, then join me down there. The rest of you can continue practicing!" His eyes fell over Jason and Roy. "We're counting on doing good in this garage-band-thing. We can decide later whether we actually attend or not, but what's the harm in signing up to do it?" It was a rhetorical question, and soon Solon disappeared behind the looming white basement door.

Max Headroom

Mira followed Solon into the basement, turning around to nod at Jas before actually entering.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Jason had a very suspicious look on his face. 'Hm.....' he thought,'are they hiding something.........nah!'

Anarchy_Jas

'Obviously not just a sign up sheet...' Jas considers lighting Solon's rear-end on fire, but sighs follows them into the basement instead. 'Can't blame him for not being so trusting after last time though.'

Kierou

"I guess I should take out the trash." Riou said. Grabbing an empty booze bottle from the trash, he smashed it over the drunk's head, knocking him out cold. After dragging Lanbar out of the store, he picked up the shards of the bottle and threw them in the trash.

Light

Harver followed Jas into the basement. "Any ideas on what that paper actually is?" He asked her in an almost inaudible whisper, so that only she could hear.