News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kierou

"I'm afraid thst there is nothing here I can use." Riou said to the clerk.

jnfs2014

"Nah, I'm sure they'll be fine," Jason replied. "Wanna play something else to pass the time?"

Max Headroom

Mira wrote down that he played the flute. With this type of band, a flute might had an interesting element to our music.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((I thought Mira was the other singer))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Eizweir

OoC// Flute, huh?  Where are we going to find songs that implements that? :S   Lol...
IC// 

"I'm always up for a song or two, know any good ones?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

THEBIRD

Quote from: Kierou on May 24, 2009, 07:39:56 PM
"I'm afraid thst there is nothing here I can use." Riou said to the clerk.
"Well then," the clerk said, only slightly annoyed, "what would be a sufficient thank you for saving my job?"
-----
"And then for the other letter," Solon said, picking it up and unfolding it. This one he had yet to read. "The pirates will arrive in exactly one hour following this letter. Heed my instructions carefully. The pirates are going to raid this town for plunder. Perhaps nothing will be salvaged. Perhaps nothing will be taken. Either way, you must get out of there. And you can not be seen by the pirates. Not a single one of them can see you. When they leave their ship, you have to sneak onto it. If there are any pirates left on the ship, murder them. You must sale to Monte Island. They will be the most forgiving for leaving without your ID cleared. Once there, await my next letter.
R
"

(( If more people want to jump into the main story now, then when the pirates raid the town you should either get the same idea to sneak on the ship, or run into us and decide that traveling in a group is better to fight off the pirates. You know, something along those lines. But you don't have to join up with them now. You can get into the main story whenever you please. ))

jnfs2014

"Eh..." Jason explained,"it might be boring, but whatever." He started playing a slower song.

((All I could find. Just listen to it. The video itself sucks.
rtsp://fgpr.rtsp-youtube.l.google.com/CkQLENy73wIaOwkn6PLuICpd7hMYESARFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSB3JlbGF0ZWRaCUNsaWNrTGlua2CZ19m8_ZqG8Y8BDA==/0/0/0/video.3gp

Eizweir

OoC//I can't view your links for some reason.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

Anarchy_Jas

"..." Jas just stares at Solon. "And how long ago exactly did you get that letter? Don't you think that I don't know, maybe... We should be getting the hell up outta here instead of intercourse in' around!?"

Max Headroom

"The letter was obtained within an hour ago." Mira told Jas calmly. "Like when Solon was acting weird when he came back into the house, after going outside to meet this person. Solon, how much time do we have left?" Mira asked.
[move][/move]

Kierou

"I can't think of anything at the moment. Let's just say you owe me." Riou said, smiled, and walked out the door.

Light

"We'll need to hurry," Harver said, trying to remain as calm as possible. If I begin to fret, I'll become nervous. If I become nervous, I won't be stable, and I'll only slow us down.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Obviously," Jas pulls her gloves down onto her hands more, smirking. "Well, I'm ready," she says, taking a breath. "Any other last details before we grab the other two and take care of this?"