News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon looked back at Harver. He already knew that Harver was planning on going after everyone else, or so it seemed that way, but he asked anyway, "You planning on going anytime soon? Or would you rather consult with the pirates?" It was a reference back to when Harver had been a traitor, but made into a friendly joke to re-establish that that incident was water under the bridge.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas lays low, looking to see if anyone else was using her chain to climb up, and waiting as patiently as she can for them to get to the top so she can pull it in. It may slow her down as an individual, but she couldn't risk leaving a trail for the pirates to follow when they come across the alley. As soon as the last one up she draws the silver chain around her belt loop again, and proceeds to leap across the buildings, using her agility to her advantage.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"After you," Harver said, holding the grappling hook steady for Solon to climb. "Or do you want to spar a bit before heading up?" He asked with a smirk, referring to their battle on the ship when his shoulder was cut up badly.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

(Wow...I haven't been here since forever and a week...))
Lanbar woke up ouside of the store with what he thought was a massive hangover but soon found out that it was just a bumb on his head. He sat there rubbing it. "Ugh...when did I get this?"

Shujinco2

Quote from: Kierou on May 26, 2009, 07:21:50 PM
"I was the guy who dealt with the drunks and ruffians in the bar I worked at. You need something?" Riou said, his pace not at all slowing. "And when you follow someone, moving slowly in plain sight does not exactly scream 'inconspicuous.'"
"Actually... I need some help from you. I thought I could do it on my own... but I guess even I am no match for this challenge. Would you like to be rich?"

THEBIRD

Solon laughed. "Nah, I've had enough of those." Solon grabbed onto the rope and began climbing. He quickly reached the top and began jumping from roof to roof, closely following the others.
---
"Har, har, har!" Parry the pirate laughed. The captain followed not far behind, dragging a cannon and yelling, "Fire!" every once in a while. Parry would run next to the cannon and light the fuse, then they would watch as another building would crumble under their might.

"Civilian!" Parry eventually yelled, coming to a stop outside a hardware store to see a man sitting on the curb, rubbing his head. The captain noticed two people walking away from the area, talking.

"You can deal with this kid," the captain grunted. He left Parry towering over Lanbar and began towing the cannon, strapped to a board with wheels, towards the two pedestrians.

"Oy!" the captain yelled at Riou and Shu, gaining on them. "Hows about you two get down on yer knees, so I can blow yer heads off, har, har, har!"

Light

Once Solon was at the top, Harver began to climb up the rope. Once at the top, he began to hoist the rope up, so that no one would be able to know that they were there.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Kierou

"Ha! But I was about to eat lunch! How do you expect me to do that without a head!?" Riou said playfully.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas had already began to leap across the buildings, following the directions that she was given. She ducks down to let pirates pass by, but when they're gone, it's back to crossing the rooftops.

((
Quote"you two get down on yer knees, so I can blow"
My mind just went so far into the gutter right now. o.o;))

jnfs2014

((Don't you mean,"so you can blow?" Lol XD.))

Jason also did as commanded, running, at first beside Jas, but because of not being "fit," soon found himself behind her.

Max Headroom

Quote from: Sh0rTi on May 27, 2009, 07:43:54 PM
(( My mind just went so far into the gutter right now. o.o;))
((Well blow me down *insert Robot Chicken episode here* XD))

"So where's this dumpster you guys recommended falling into?" Mira asked.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Nope, "So I can blow (my load)," was the first thing that came to mind. xD))

"Right here," Jas leaps, but instead of going straight across, she speeds down feet first into the dumpster. She lands with a soft 'poof' on the garbage bags beneath, then soundlessly on the ground under that. The ninjas signals for the Mira and Jason to start coming down.

Max Headroom

((I know what you meant :P))

Mira jumped down into the dumpster with his feet pointing down, and once the trash absorbed his fall, Mira did a Parkour-style frontflip out of the dumpster. He finished the maneuver with a crouch to absorb the shock (or at least force) from the frontflip.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Jason, not as athletic, watched the duo jump in and back out. 'What the heck! How am I supposed to do this? I'm not a freakin' ninja!' he thought. Gathering his nerves, he very weirdly jumps into the dumpster before slowly climbing out. On his way out, however, the side opening of the dumpster and Jason's head collided, knocking him out cold.

Max Headroom

"... Absolute failure." Mira said, as he carefully dragged Jason out of the dumpster.
[move][/move]