News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"It's better lose one or two people separated than it is to lose everyone as a whole." Mira said, as he started following Jas to the ship. "We're do a head count once we arrive, then I'll see about trying to communicate with the missing people, if necessary."
[move][/move]

Kierou

((I know. The sure hit was for story purposes.))
Riou struck out with a kick at the captain while he was in the midst of his little speech.:
((I actually had a character in DMDTS, but got Perma-Banned soon after.))

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar jumped at the sound of the bullet. The hell does this guy want?...Okay stay cool. Lanbar tried to slowly turn around cool and calm which ended up just to be him turning around like normal. "Well then...if it's a fight you want," He said as he reached into his pocket, "Then it's a fight you'll ge-" He suddenly stopped as his hand felt that what he was looking for was gone. Where the bloody hell did I put my emergency rum!? He started frantically rummaging through all his other pockets.

jnfs2014

Jason tagged closely behind Mira, probably due to the fact that he did not want to be stuck behind the dumpster murmuring to himself "It'll be okay" and rocking back and forth like a person from the insane asylum.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on May 28, 2009, 04:05:03 PM
"It's better lose one or two people separated than it is to lose everyone as a whole." Mira said, as he started following Jas to the ship. "We're do a head count once we arrive, then I'll see about trying to communicate with the missing people, if necessary."

"But that's the thing," Jas leaps over a fallen garbage can. "We need to stay as one and not lose anybody because we still don't know everything about what the hell's going on."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"That's a problem I could fix." Mira told Jas, referring to his ability to read minds and the converse to that skill.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Quote from: Kierou on May 28, 2009, 04:46:14 PM
((I know. The sure hit was for story purposes.))
Riou struck out with a kick at the captain while he was in the midst of his little speech.:
((I actually had a character in DMDTS, but got Perma-Banned soon after.))
(( Oh really? Cool XD Sorry if I don't remember you, the only character I remember that just randomly vanished was Kai. ))
The captain blocked it with his hand. "I've got about 20 years of experience over you, kid," the captain warned. "I'm not about to lose." He beckoned him on, still not attempting to strike.
----
Parry laughed, holding his own bottle of rum and took a swig. "What you lookin' for, eh?" he asked, swaying slightly as he aimed his gun again. "Say 'ello to Death for me, willya?" Parry fired his gun again, but in his drunken state his aim was questionable. That was two bullets lost, and his revolver held six.
----
Solon sinked into the shadows, following the shade of the buildings to get to safety. "Okay, keep from pirates, find the post office... keep from pirates, find the post office..." Solon repeated to himself. He stopped when he heard commotion. "Lanbar?" And a little farther down two men were sparring as a third watched. "Oh man, I have to get Lanbar outta there! He needs to get on the ship with us." Looking back at the other three, Solon wasn't quite sure who were the good guys or if any of them were pirates. "The guy in the jumpsuit sure does look weird, though..."

"Now, how do I get to Lanbar without being seen... Then again, if Lanbar's been seen, then what's the point of hiding anymore? Gah, whatever. I'm going for it!" With Solon's conversation with himself over, the internal battle fought and won by the more risky, rash side, Solon began running over to help his friend.

"Lan-" he begun shouting, but a shot was fired, drowning out his voice. "Oh poop, they've got weapons... Lanbar, you okay?"

Kierou

Riou took up what was obviously a defensive stance. He knew many martial arts, but his favourite by far has been Shotokan karate, an amalgamation of Karate, Kempo, and Judo.

((At least I think it's judo.))

THEBIRD

The captain laughed hoarsely. He circled around Riou slightly, then aimed a fast kick down at his knees.

Kierou

((Ninja = Jump))

Riou easily hopped the kick, while launching a kick of his own towards the captain.

Dr.Hobo2

"Wait a minute..." Lanbar said as he slowly walked toward Parry. "You appear with rum...just as I had lost my rum...and then you TAUNT me with it! This...will be the worst mistake of your life!" With that, he threw a left hook at Parry's head with all his strength.

Light

Harver nodded reluctantly, and began to follow Jas and the others, taking up the back of the group once again. It seems that the only ones here who can really fight are Jas and I... perhaps Mira, too, if worse comes to worse.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mira asked Harver with an offended tone to his question.
[move][/move]

Light

"To be honest, I don't remember you fighting much in our previous expedition," Harver said, thinking about their fights against the Dead Men. "However, my memory is not the best. Also, you do come in handy quite a bit, and not just on the battlefield.."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

"... What's that supposed to mean?" Mira asked, confused.

((XD)).
[move][/move]