News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver sighed, looking over at Solon as he leaped on to the ship. "You did what you could," he said, his gaze wandering over to the lone captain, standing on the docks. "We shall get them back. They will be safe."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

(("The Goddess Jasmine smites thee"?))

While everyone else was doing what ever it was they were doing, Venuce busied himself by arming himself with a nice sword and a gun. He then proceeded to search the ship for rum. After all, they were on a pirate ship, and what kind of self-respecting pirate would sail with no rum available?

Shujinco2

"Wait... wha?" shu said bewildered, again, as he noticed a bunch of pirates were trying to kill him.

"WAIT, WHAT DID I DO?"

Anarchy_Jas

((Don't make me sic the psycho on you, TL. >.>))

The ninja occupies herself with the water below, casting small spells on the liquid to make it spiral. 'They seem smarter than the last group of idiots we beat down. At least... I don't think any of these new bad guys were trained by MJ. Oh well, I like a challenge.'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kierou

Approaching Jas, Riou inquires, "It's Jas, right? How did you do that magic? I've had ninja training, but sensei never mentioned anything about magic."

Anarchy_Jas

"It..." Jas lets the water spiral recede into the sea. "I taught myself from a book that was supposed to be locked away. It's a long story," she looks at the claws that replaced her human finger nails, and grins, letting a fang slip over her lip.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Penmoet on June 02, 2009, 08:06:07 AM
"Wait... wha?" shu said bewildered, again, as he noticed a bunch of pirates were trying to kill him.

"WAIT, WHAT DID I DO?"
"Relax," growled the captain, the only pirate left. "You have done nothing. But you will try to do something." He began pacing around Shu and Roy. "I know, Shu, that you have been eying those elemental gems. They are quite beautiful, aren't they? Any man would want them, including me. Let me tell you, Shu, I can help you get them. I can make you the richest man in the world. But, I'm going to need your help in order to succeed."

The captain glanced at Roy for a moment as well. "I did not plan on capturing you. It's true, I did not foresee this... But, I also couldn't have imagined that that girl would of had those magical powers enabling her to zap my men... But, with every surprise turn, comes a brighter path. And in this path, Roy, I see you in it. You, too, can help me. And in return I may be able to give you the most invaluable gift of all."
---
Solon nodded slowly, still staring out into the miles and miles of the unknown. Orlando had began turning their boat, and they were now sailing for Monte Island.

Kierou

"We don't have anything other than time. Humor me." Riou replied.

Anarchy_Jas

"Well, go look through the first DMDTS. I don't feel like humoring you."

"Meh, fine, I'll tell ya a bedtime story," Jas turns to face Riou, and leans against the railing. "Three years ago, when we were on our first mission," she nods towards Solon, Harver, Mira, and Venice. "One person from our group joined the enemy, or at least that's what we thought, but that's not the point. I was beyond mad when that happened, and needed something to take my mind off it." The woman takes a breath.

"So I went looking for more information that would help the rest of the team, but I found this book and started lookin' at it, trying to learn the contents. Turns out that the book kept a destructive demon locked inside, and once I opened it, she started to take over me. If I didn't learn all the magic inside within a given time, she'd completely take over and go on a rampage. As you can see," Jas holds a clawed hand up, magenta nail polish shining. "It was almost too late. Some of the effects are permanent."

Kierou

((Ever hear of character development? I DID look through it. XP))

"That's quite a story. Do you regret doing what you did?" He asked.

Anarchy_Jas

((I was kidding. ._.))

"No... I don't regret it," Jas smiles. "What happens, happens. Plus, I can use the black magic in combat. It helped then, and it'll help now."

Kierou

Riou smiled too. "If you ever wanna spar, I'll be around." He said, and with one last look at Jas, he walked over to an empty part of the deck and appraised his new weapons.

Dr.Hobo2

LAnbar was a bit taken back at the sudden retreat of Parry and the pirates, he simply just stood there in a drunk daze but eventually snapped back to his...drunk senses. "...Hey! Where'd you think -hic- yer goinsss." He spotted the captain and lazily walked over to him tapping him on the shoulder. "Hey...Are you the -hic- guy leading thesssse -hic- piratesss?"

Light

Harver smiled, walking over towards Jas. "He seems trustworthy," he said, watching Riou walk away. "And it appears that everyone on this ship now has to work together."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Shujinco2

"Uh... sure. Yeah... totally. Can I use that cannon?" Shu asked with an incredibly grin on his face. He obviously wanted to use it to blow stuff up, as he found that somewhat fun.