News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((Summer break FTW!))

Jas looks over her shoulder at Harver. "I don't mind that," she takes a couple of steps towards Harver. "It'd be like before, give or take a few people.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on June 02, 2009, 08:57:55 PM
LAnbar was a bit taken back at the sudden retreat of Parry and the pirates, he simply just stood there in a drunk daze but eventually snapped back to his...drunk senses. "...Hey! Where'd you think -hic- yer goinsss." He spotted the captain and lazily walked over to him tapping him on the shoulder. "Hey...Are you the -hic- guy leading thesssse -hic- piratesss?"
"The pirates are dead," the captain responded. "I am just a man leading myself, as it would seem." He turned over to Shu, looking from him to the cannon. "You will blow things up, but quickly get arrested and thrown into a jail. They will think you are one of the pirates, and may never let you out. If that is the fate you wish to choose, then yes you may use my cannon."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar was annoyed that the captain was ignoring him and impatiently turned him around. "Well...not too long -hic- ago...You...You...made one of them attack -hic- me! And I don't appreciate -hic- that!"

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on June 03, 2009, 04:12:43 PM
Lanbar was annoyed that the captain was ignoring him and impatiently turned him around. "Well...not too long -hic- ago...You...You...made one of them attack -hic- me! And I don't appreciate -hic- that!"
"I made no one do any such thing," said the captain. "Perhaps you have gotten the wrong man? Or maybe, and this one seems a little more likely, this person that attacked you did it out of their own free will."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh ssssshut your -hic- mouth! You know what you did!" With that, he leaned back and gave a straight kick to the captain's gut and fell on his own back due to lack of balance. ((That is, Lanbar fell back, not the captain. ;)))

THEBIRD

Because of Lanbar's drunken state, the kick was easy to dodge. "You would make a good distraction," the captain commented, a new plan forming in his mind.

Dr.Hobo2

"How'ssss this for a -hic- distraction" He said as he rolled over on his stomach, pushed his hands off the ground and kicked with both legs at the captain.

THEBIRD

The captain did a flip backwards, dodging the hit and now a good five feet away from Lanbar. "How about we make a deal," the captain said. "I'll make sure no pirates bother you again, and you can have all the rum you want, if you help me out."

Dr.Hobo2

"Help...with what?" Lanbar said as he slowly got back up and stood, still swaying slightly.

THEBIRD

(( By the way, what happened to Tanbar XD ? ))

"The greatest heist in the history of Segasan," the captain replied earnestly.

Dr.Hobo2

((He'll appear at Monte Island ;)))

"You don't mean..." Lanbar said, "Taking all the rum from the islands!?" He said slapping his hands against his temples which he quickly regretted as it really hurt.

Shujinco2

Shu enjoyed thier quarreling.

"God, I wish I had popcorn"

"So... why are you after these jems, cap? Is i for the money, or is it for the powers, blah blah blah?"

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on June 03, 2009, 07:18:11 PM
((He'll appear at Monte Island ;)))

"You don't mean..." Lanbar said, "Taking all the rum from the islands!?" He said slapping his hands against his temples which he quickly regretted as it really hurt.
"I don't even need to do that!" the captain proclaimed with a laugh. "I own the rum industry around here. You can have all the free rum you'd like... If you join me."

"My reasons will remain confidential," the captain replied to Shu. "I do promise your reward will be worth more than those gems I ask for you to steal."

Eizweir

Roy looked at the departing ship for a long time.
I knew it was too good to be true...  Roy looked at the crewless captain. What makes him so powerful?

"You have yet to convince me why I shouldn't just leave now.  Money doesn't interest me."
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

THEBIRD

Quote from: Xeph on June 04, 2009, 02:25:36 PM
Roy looked at the departing ship for a long time.
I knew it was too good to be true...  Roy looked at the crewless captain. What makes him so powerful?

"You have yet to convince me why I shouldn't just leave now.  Money doesn't interest me."
"You can leave now," the captain said, shrugging. "I thought the magnitude of the excitement you will endure would entice you enough. But if this adventure seems too stale for your liking, please walk away now. I will not have anyone be quitting later on."
---
Solon finally stood up, deciding he'd have to save the others another time. He promised himself he'd get them back. He owed them, after he turned his back like that. "So Wolfe, where do you find the food in this place?" he asked the captain.

"Your hungry?" Orlando grunted. "Well then, you are a thief aren't you?" Orlando's eyes fell upon Solon's mask over his electric blue eyes.

"Ha," Solon laughed coldly. "Right, I'll go steal from someone else who doesn't have food."

"Sounds better then bothering me."

Solon rolled his eyes and walked away, his stomach starting to rumble. "I'll just grab some rum..."