News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Hmmm," Jas was looking out at the water again. They still had the issue of coming up with a song with one of their band members missing. 'So much for going big though...' Once again, more song ideas plow through her head. Maybe she was getting too into this. After all, they have the pirates to worry about.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

Jason sighed. He found a good spot to sit on the deck and did just that. 'Well,' he thought,'I DID want adventure.'

Light

"Hey," Harver said, realizing something. He held up the keyboard he had slung over his back before they left. "Did everyone remember to bring their instruments?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Eizweir

OoC//  You cna't really carry a drum set around with you, can you JNFS? :P  I had been thinking about that ever since the pirates attacked.
IC//

Believe me, old man, I've had enough excitement in my life already. Roy thought, but decided not to say outloud.
"I just see no reason why I should trust the man who's at fault for this mess!  You know what, forget it, I'm outta here."

Roy turned and left. So you're back to square one, except you don't even have your guitar.  So it's more like, square negative one.  What are you going to do now?  I doubt this place is going to be a vacation resort for a little while, maybe they'll let me leave...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Anarchy_Jas

"I've got mine here," Jas points at her throat, then pulls her cordless mic out of her back pocket. "But then I guess I should have this with me too."

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Quote from: Xeph on June 07, 2009, 02:02:39 PM
OoC//  You cna't really carry a drum set around with you, can you JNFS? :P  I had been thinking about that ever since the pirates attacked.
IC//

Believe me, old man, I've had enough excitement in my life already. Roy thought, but decided not to say outloud.
"I just see no reason why I should trust the man who's at fault for this mess!  You know what, forget it, I'm outta here."

Roy turned and left. So you're back to square one, except you don't even have your guitar.  So it's more like, square negative one.  What are you going to do now?  I doubt this place is going to be a vacation resort for a little while, maybe they'll let me leave...
"You like music, don't you Roy?" the captain asked nonchalantly.
---
Solon came back up with a bottle of rum. "Instrument?" he asked, realizing he forgot his own. "These gloves were made for stealing, so that's just what they'll do... One of these days these gloves are gonna steal me a new bass guitar." Solon hummed the parody lyrics to a song he barely knew.

jnfs2014

Jason chuckled at the question. "I don't think I do."

Eizweir

Roy hesitated, and glanced back over his shoulder.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Anarchy_Jas

"Solon," Jas turns around. "That song is bad enough as it is... Is twisting it around really necessary? ... And maybe you should just let me do the singing." She laughs and goes back to leaning against the railing.

jnfs2014

Jason chuckled again. "Seriously," he muttered, wondering what will happen to his drum set.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Xeph on June 07, 2009, 08:17:02 PM
Roy hesitated, and glanced back over his shoulder.
The captain smiled at Roy's reaction. "You can have your music back. The greatest guitar of all... A small token of appreciation, from me to you," the captain told him. "If you help me, that is."
---
Solon paused for a moment, contemplating something else. "The... finger of the glove keeps the... police from taking flight! It's material keeping the prints from showing up!" He sang it in tune to 'Eye of the Tiger', but gave up after those few words, realizing he was defeated. "Yeah, I'll just leave you to singing."

He took another gulp of his rum and looked at Jason. "You can come with me. We'll steal you a new drum set as soon as we hit the island."

jnfs2014

"Steal?" Jason asked. ".....whatever." He slowly got up and walked into one of the ship's corridors.

Kierou

"If you need synth and editing, I have a very powerful Laptop." Riou said to Solon.

Shujinco2

"A giutar? What do I get?" Shu asked selfishly.