News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

((I really like gunblades.))

Jason walked out of the corridor with his newly acquired weapons and back on deck, where he resumed his lounging.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Penmoet on June 09, 2009, 07:41:41 PM
"A giutar? What do I get?" Shu asked selfishly.
"I told you," the captain replied. "Enough riches to pay for the most expensive girls of the lands." He looked back over at Roy and nodded. "I understand why you would think you have no reason to trust me. But the only thing I ask of you now is that if you stay with me, do not back down." The captain did not explain anything else in further detail. He knew the time would come when both stories would have to be told. But right now they would not believe him, and he knew that.

"Please tell me now. Make your choice carefully for I will not attempt any more to try to retrieve you if you do choose to leave my premises. So, will you stay, or will you go?"
----------
"Don't expect to find a shower!" Orlando shouted after Jas and Harver, chuckling at a pirate inside joke. "But there are cabins. Get your business done there." He checked his watch and then glanced out to see. "Should be another three day's time. I'd choose a cabin before the good one's are taken and get some shut eye."

Solon was still watching the spot where Jas had made the water spiral, thinking for a moment. Or," he said, following Jas before they left. "You could create a sort of 'Whirl Channel' with your powers. It'd take us an hour, tops! If you're strong enough. Like you said, I bet there's plenty of showers in Monte Island."

jnfs2014

Jason nodded at Orlando's proposal. "Will there be enough for all of us to have a seperate room?"

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar walked over to the Captain and patted him on the shoulder. "You know...I like you, you're my -hic- kind of guy." He said with a smile. "Ssssure, I'll go along with -hic- ya!"

Shujinco2

"Yeah, I'll join." Shu said, a tiny bit dissapointed the Perry didn't offer him a spiked School Bus with a cannon on the front.

Anarchy_Jas

"Why wouldn't you guys have showers?" Jas looks back. "Did you guys end up droppin' the soap one too many times?" She starts to walk away, laughing, when Solon presented his idea. "That... That just might work, not sure though..." With that, Jas starts walking back towards the railing. "Hmm..." The water under the boat starts to accelerate, but it doesn't seem to be moving them yet.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kierou

"Solon, you never answered my question." Riou said to the captain.

Eizweir

"I'm not making any promises, but I'm coming with you."  Possibly to stop him from, well pirate-y stuff.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Dr.Hobo2

((Hey, I just wanna let everyone know that I won't be here next week for I will be on vacation. ;)))

THEBIRD

Quote from: Kierou on June 10, 2009, 04:54:36 PM
"Solon, you never answered my question." Riou said to the captain.
Solon, who's mind had been spinning with the possibilities of a man-created whirl channel, had forgotten to answer Riou's question. He stood there for a moment, blinking. He had forgotten Riou only just now joined their team, and didn't have an instrument. "Oh yeah," he said, everything that had happened rushing to his brain now. "If you can do that, that'd be great!"
---
"Then it is settled," the captain said, nodding. "We'll stay at that Solon's place. Show me the way, please." The captain was looking at Roy and Lanbar now, awaiting their directions.

Shujinco2

Shu was a little mind-boggled at the moment. Everything was happening so fast, he couldn't even comprehend it. But whatever, he got help now. Now he can get those Gems he had been working all this week to get.

"Who's Solon?"

Anarchy_Jas

((Doesn't he mean "Woman-created Whirl Channel?" Jas is doing all the work.))

"Okay, I think I got this. Just leave me alone until I'm done." The strength of the whirling waters below increases, and the ship noticeably starts to move faster. Jas has gotten off to a good start pushing them forward, but she can feel her mana slowly drain away from her. At this point, she's fallen into deep concentration, and disturbing her would be dangerous, for she has never tried this before. If the ninja's focus is thrown off, she could lose control of the sea and throw the ship underwater. 

THEBIRD

Quote from: Penmoet on June 12, 2009, 06:35:58 PM
Shu was a little mind-boggled at the moment. Everything was happening so fast, he couldn't even comprehend it. But whatever, he got help now. Now he can get those Gems he had been working all this week to get.

"Who's Solon?"
"No one of consequence," the captain replied, fixing his hat. "Not yet, that is."
---
(( Well 'Man' as in 'Human'... Or, he's sexist? Which do you prefer? XD ))

Solon stepped away from her awkwardly, afraid to make any noise. He motioned for the others to move away as well. Solon headed into the door that led to the hallway of cabins, deciding to claim a room to stay in and look around before they made it to land. Solon remembered Jason's questions, and had been wondering it himself. He counted, and saw that there were four doors on either sides.

"Eight rooms," he whispered, far enough away from Jas to feel safe enough to talk. 'How many of us are there?' he wondered silently to himself.

Anarchy_Jas

((Well, it's better to go with the first option... Unless you want Solon dead. xP))

Jas keeps the boat going at a fast but steady speed. Her focused meditation slows the rate at which her mana is drained, but doesn't stop it completely. Hopefully, they'd get there within the next hour or so, or the vessel would be back at its original pace.

Light

Harver walked up behind Solon, hearing him whisper. "Hm," Harver said, taking this into account. He began counting with his hands. "Well, there's us, Jas, Mira, the three new guys, the so-called ex-pirate..." He stopped, looked down at his hands, and realized he had counted eight exactly. "...Am I missing anybody?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.