News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

((lol Resident Evil)).

Mira groaned as he walked forward, eventually running into a door. He groaned again, then turned to his left, then continued walking.
[move][/move]

Light

Do I really sound like that? Harver thought as he blushed slightly, Jas clinging to him. He sighed, returning the hug. "Don't worry," he said. "We'll find a way through this. And I'm not mad. You couldn't control the magic; it was beyond you. It's not your fault; we all make mistakes."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Hmm," Jas smiles, glad that there is no anger fueled towards her. After getting the ninja gear off him, she cuddles into Harver, closing her eyes. 'Never realized how soft I was. Apparently I make a good pillow...'

((Hauauau! Kawaii! ^^))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar waited patiently for the plot to continue. "...dangit, Birdie! When are you going to get back!...Oh crap, just broke the fourth wall...Oh well." He then went to the fridge and grabbed the most alcoholic drink he could find.

((Hey Shorti...are you thinking of starting a sort of side-rp any time soon?))

jnfs2014

(("What?" Jason blurted out, still in bed. "What do you mean he still isn't here. I'm not getting paid to just stay in bed. Director!"))

Jason was still asleep....

Anarchy_Jas

((The first DMDTS is still open. o.o We can use that for epilogue type things.))

Max Headroom

((A new adventure in the epilogue? That'll be interesting))

As Mira walked around, he tripped over his own foot, landing with a loud thud, then continued to sleep in the hallway.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Adventures and randomness. I'll go bump it..))

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on August 05, 2009, 01:48:15 AM
((Is anyone still here?))
((I am, at least.))

((I wish Bird would STOP DISSAPEARING!!!!!))

Max Headroom

Quote from: Penmoet on August 05, 2009, 01:52:43 PM
((I am, at least.))

((I wish Bird would STOP DISSAPEARING!!!!!))
((Yeah, when Bird's gone, he's usually gone for a long time)).
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((I'm here with 5 good fan art pics for this. BoA just disappears too darn much. DX))

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

((I wish there was a way that we would know whether or not he would be gone...BUT SINCE HE NEVER TELLS US...we shall never know.))

Triforce_Luigi

((Y'know, if he's gone too long, we could always just launch a hostile takeover of the RP. <.<))