News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on August 06, 2009, 07:59:07 AM
((Y'know, if he's gone too long, we could always just launch a hostile takeover of the RP. <.<))

((I'm starting to agree with this... can't just let it die.))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Eizweir

OoC// If it gets started, I'll come back in.  But I can't really do anything without Birdie's character.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Anarchy_Jas

((Okay, I say it's time we move on with this somehow. And while I'm at it. http://www.nsfcd.com/forums/index.php?topic=31421.0 there's the long-awaited fanart for this.))

WhiteReverse

So if Bird's gone, how'm I gonna join?

Triforce_Luigi

((Nice fanart, ShOrTi. =D))

Quote from: WhiteReverse on August 21, 2009, 08:17:17 PM
So if Bird's gone, how'm I gonna join?
((Assuming Bird doesn't come back and we do end up taking over the thread, then I'd guess either ShOrTi or Light/Big Brother would be in charge of that. ;) ))

THEBIRD

(( I'm here, I'm here. You can quit planning your coup now XD Fill me in on what's been going on. Also, I'm probably not going to come by all the time. But now I have someone to bug me whenever my appearances drop too low, so you guys are lucky :P ))

Eizweir

OoC// We really haven't done anything since you left, the captain guy with Hobo's character are at Solon's house.  Jas and Harver have switched bodies (I think...?) and yeah...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Triforce_Luigi

((Yeah, pretty much what Xeph said. I think that's about it...

Also, for the record, the revolt was entirely ShOrTi's idea. I had nothing to do with it. I'm innocent. <.<))

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: THEBIRD on August 21, 2009, 08:55:24 PM
(( I'm here, I'm here. You can quit planning your coup now XD Fill me in on what's been going on. Also, I'm probably not going to come by all the time. But now I have someone to bug me whenever my appearances drop too low, so you guys are lucky :P ))

((No, It's too late for you! I run this mutha now! *Shoots BoA* And nothing's happened except for the Har/Jas epic body switch. And thanks TL. *Smacks TL for wrongly accusing her*))

THEBIRD

(( The evidence is all here so I can just look back anyway. And thanks for all the love ;-; Shooting me is such a nice welcome back present. Also, new players can join anytime. I'll jump back into this RP as soon as I can get on the CP with my files on it. ))

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: THEBIRD on August 21, 2009, 09:13:56 PM
(( The evidence is all here so I can just look back anyway. And thanks for all the love ;-; Shooting me is such a nice welcome back present. Also, new players can join anytime. I'll jump back into this RP as soon as I can get on the CP with my files on it. ))

((It's called tough love. Now get back in it before I shoot for the kill. =P))

Max Headroom

((Woah! I got like 10 emails about this topic! Nice to see that Bird's back, but it looks like it might take awhile for us to continue the RP)).
[move][/move]

WhiteReverse

I'm glad my appearance made Bird come back. Now then, I have a totally serious question to ask.

I know the max limit of characters is 3 per person, but it'd be really neat if I could have 4 characters. I'm mostly asking because these same four people were (pretty much) always together in another RP game. An extremely long RP game that lasted at least a year, and never actually officially ended.

Magnum

Quote from: WhiteReverse on August 21, 2009, 11:25:53 PM
I'm glad my appearance made Bird come back. Now then, I have a totally serious question to ask.

I know the max limit of characters is 3 per person, but it'd be really neat if I could have 4 characters. I'm mostly asking because these same four people were (pretty much) always together in another RP game. An extremely long RP game that lasted at least a year, and never actually officially ended.
Hey guys, I'm not even in this RP so I don't have to go OOC. I can say that my client, WhiteReverse, should get 4 characters. My reasons, because I like his icon and his blue text is hard to read, so you can say yes on grounds that he'll stop using it.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dr.Hobo2

((Huzzah huzzah! He is back...and btw, I can't send PMs for some strange, cruel reason. T_T))