News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver awoke, feeling as if he had been sleeping for a long time. He groggily got out of the bed, and looked down at his feet. He sighed. So it wasn't a dream... how the hell are we going to get out of this one?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas opens her eyes, and looks around the room. 'What was that...? I had to have been dreaming, right? I didn't end up in some twisted...' said eyes fall on her own figure. 'Okay, so that wasn't a dream... gotta fix this weird body swap...' She sits up, rubbing her eyes and grinning. "Heh, sleep well?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Quote from: Sh0rTi on August 22, 2009, 10:48:47 PM
Jas opens her eyes, and looks around the room. 'What was that...? I had to have been dreaming, right? I didn't end up in some twisted...' said eyes fall on her own figure. 'Okay, so that wasn't a dream... gotta fix this weird body swap...' She sits up, rubbing her eyes and grinning. "Heh, sleep well?"
Harver smirked without humor back up at Jas, standing up. "With all these insane shenanigans going on, I'm sure you can easily determine that," he said, stretching. "You have any idea on how we can get out of this?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"I see you've also inherited my morning crankiness," Jas sighs and rolls out of bed, yawning and stretching. "Well," she points at her bag. "We can always look through my book to try and find answers, or rather you can. I don't want to pick it up and somehow curse this body..."

Max Headroom

((God dommot! Oh well, at least I didn't miss out on too much. Glad to see that this RP is actually moving along)).

When Wolfe cried out "Land ho!", Mira slowly and groggily, like a zombie, rose from the hallway floor that he slept on. He was awake... Kinda... Mira slowly walked out onto the deck, keeping his arms out in front of him, just in case he would run into something.
[move][/move]

WhiteReverse

NAME: Camaspin
APPEARANCE: http://imgcash3.imageshack.us/img89/7705/camaspinlololef8.gif (In the process of re-modeling. Better character design is on its way.)
BIO: Created by Professor Jin in the year 3012, Camaspin fended off many evil forces spawned by the Notorious Cloud, and saved the planet on numerous accounts. But now, after his 2 year journey, Camaspin finds himself in the distant past.
HOMELAND: Rock Sector
STARTING PLACE: Sans Port

NAME: Kieteshi
APPEARANCE: http://imgcash3.imageshack.us/img301/7035/kieteshizx3.png (In the process of re-modeling. Better character design is on its way.)
BIO: His creators name isn't known, as he died right after releasing Kieteshi from his pod in 3008. Kieteshi didn't obtain his mask (seen in the picture) until later. It isn't part of his design. For 4 years Kieteshi played the villain, but in 3013, he changed his ways and followed Camaspin. But now, he has travled back in time with Camaspin.
HOMELAND: Desert Sector

THEBIRD

Quote from: WhiteReverse on August 23, 2009, 02:16:40 PM
NAME: Camaspin
APPEARANCE: http://imgcash3.imageshack.us/img89/7705/camaspinlololef8.gif (In the process of re-modeling. Better character design is on its way.)
BIO: Created by Professor Jin in the year 3012, Camaspin fended off many evil forces spawned by the Notorious Cloud, and saved the planet on numerous accounts. But now, after his 2 year journey, Camaspin finds himself in the distant past.
HOMELAND: Rock Sector

NAME: Kieteshi
APPEARANCE: http://imgcash3.imageshack.us/img301/7035/kieteshizx3.png (In the process of re-modeling. Better character design is on its way.)
BIO: His creators name isn't known, as he died right after releasing Kieteshi from his pod in 3008. Kieteshi didn't obtain his mask (seen in the picture) until later. It isn't part of his design. For 4 years Kieteshi played the villain, but in 3013, he changed his ways and followed Camaspin. But now, he has travled back in time with Camaspin.
HOMELAND: Desert Sector
(( Oh boy, I can see this RP is going to have some strange twists already. As long as your characters don't have overly strong powers and can beat up people of this present easily, you're in. ))

"We'll be there in abou'... ten minutes," Wolfe told the crowd after he examined the distance. "Get yer asses up and ready to go!" He took out a cigarette, lit it, and then exhaled deeply. "It's late, so firs' thing we do is find an inn and settle down."

"Great," Solon said, stretching, "just what I need, more sleep."

"Don' sleep then," Wolfe replied, catching Solon's sarcasm, with a shrug. "I'm not sayin' any of us need it. I'm jus' sayin' it'd be strange to be found wandering an unknown country at night."

"I know," Solon sighed. He then turned back around to address everyone else. "Well team, keep your weapons on the boat. The last thing we need to do is be arrested for carrying around these things," Solon fingered his own gun, wary of going into this country without protection, "and try to lie low. Don't act suspicious, just don't cause any scenes. None of us have our IDs marked off, meaning we shouldn't even have left Sans Port. Monte Island is a lot more lax, so we should be okay, but still..." Solon eyed each and every one of them, and noticed there were two faces who didn't show up.

"Okay, go... make yourselves useful," Solon finished lamely, and headed briskly back to the cabins. He found the room where Jas and Harver were sharing, and knocked on the door.

WhiteReverse

A white portal appeared, which spat out both Camaspin and Kieteshi. They landed on their feet, and soon noticed their surroundings looked completely different than anywhere in the 3000's.

Camaspin: "... Where are the others?" He asked, after looking around.

Kieteshi: "It's just like you to not pay attention. Cathrine clearly stated they might come with us." Kieteshi replied coldly, with his arms folded and eyes closed.

Camaspin: "So it's just you and me... ? *Sigh*, Great... Where are we anyway?"

Kieteshi: "Sans Port, where Cathrine said she'd send us."

Camaspin: "Oh yeah..." Camaspin said blankly. "We need ID's, right?"

They made their way to a large building and entered.

Camaspin: "This looks like the place. I guess we talk to that lady--" Camaspin stopped talking when he saw Kieteshi walk past the woman at the front desk.

Kieteshi: "30th floor." He said before disappearing.

Camaspin sighed, and warped to the 30th floor, too.

Kieteshi re-appeared right in front of Ronald's face.

Kieteshi: "You there, give us ID's."

jnfs2014

((O noez script format!))

Jason walked out onto the deck.

"Hey Solon," he asked,"what's for breakfast?"

Max Headroom

After Solon's little briefing, Mira slowly went back to his cabin, with no conscious effort, and placed his weapons under his head, collapsing beside them.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Aaaaaaggghh for intercourse 's sake, get rid of the script format. >.<'))

"I mean, I can't ju-" Jas' sentence is cut off with the knocking. She looks at the door, wondering who's there. She could joke around and tell the person on the other side, "We're busy! Go away!" but doesn't. 'If Harver doesn't seem to like having boobs, I doubt he'd appreciate that comment either,' With that, Jas suddenly busts out into a fit of quiet laughter.

jnfs2014

((Character pic yay: ))

((Hair is too light.))

Eizweir

Roy sat right across from the captain and stared at him while anxiously clenching and unclenching his fists.  He will never leave him out of his site.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Dr.Hobo2

((GASP! Script format! DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!))

A bartender was...well, tending his bar over on Monty Island. He was doing what any stereotypical bartender would do when he has nothing to do, cleaning a single glass with a white rag. "You know..." He said to himself, "I wonder how my brother's doing...And for that matter, how everyone else is too." A guy sat down at the bar so Tanbar had to stop mumbling to himself and get to asking him for what he wants.

Kierou

Riou's back made an incredibly loud crack as he stretched, a bowel wrenching sound. He soon approached solon. "So what is it we have to do on Monte Island again?" He asked.

((Considering you write in all narrative within the script, you don't even need to put it in there.))