News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

As soon as the captain left, Roy leaned forward and spoke to Lanbar. "All right, why are we following him?  You don't look like the side-with-the-evil-mysterious-captain-guy type."
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

WhiteReverse

"Hey'a." Camaspin replied cheerfully. "... So then," Kieteshi said, "are you going to ask him about the Dead Men, or should I? Frankly, I'm tired of not knowing where to go or what to do." He finished.

jnfs2014

((Dude who are you talking to?))

Jason smirked. 'Only kidding, since I just woke up.'

After stretching, he walked off of the ship and into the city.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Xerosmith on August 31, 2009, 04:39:34 PM
As soon as the captain left, Roy leaned forward and spoke to Lanbar. "All right, why are we following him?  You don't look like the side-with-the-evil-mysterious-captain-guy type."
"Well...I thought the experience would be...interesting enough." Lanbar said with a smirk on his face.

Kierou

Riou picked Mira up and threw him over his shoulder.

He'll wake up eventually, until that time, he should probably be near one of us, because god only know's what mira would do if we left him alone.

Riou sighed heavily. "Yare Yare Daze"

Max Headroom

"Braiiiiiiiins......." Mira said after being thrown over Riou's shoulder.
[move][/move]

WhiteReverse

Quote from: JNFS2014 on September 01, 2009, 06:11:39 PM
((Dude who are you talking to?))
((Who, moi? Camaspin was talking to the captain, and Kieteshi was talking to Camaspin.))

Eizweir

Well he's nothing but a drunk, this is going to be really hard with nobody to trust.
Roy said nothing and leaned back into his chair, deep in thought.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Kierou

While walking abovedecks, Riou gave Mira a sharp rap over the head.

"Should we throw him in the ocean, and see if he wakes up?" Riou asked Solon.

jnfs2014

"Solon is on land, silly!" Jason yelled up to Riou.

Max Headroom

Mira made a noise in response to the rap over the head.
[move][/move]

Kierou

((I forgot the exclamation point didn't I?))

"That's why I yelled. So, Jason, you think we should chuck him into the water? or maybe we should force him to listen to a sped up version of that one certain song that is ever so popular online." Riou said, with mischief dancing in his eyes, despite his polite speech.

jnfs2014

Jason walked back over before answering.

"Hahaha definitely the second," Jason responded, laughing.
((I was going to put "He's on the land" in OOC, but what's the fun in that?))

Kierou

So Riou dug through his bag, and pulled out his laptop and his high quality 5.1 surround sound headphones. Placing them on Mira's head, he turned the volume to max on everything, and started playing a super-sped up Swedish song, at a volume loud enough that everyone within 30 feet could hear it, while the earphones were on mira's head.

jnfs2014

((I thought you were going to do "Never Gonna Give You Up". :P))

"Hahahaha, he should wake up any second."