News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

((Well, it's perfectly fine since they've switched bodies. XD...*runs away*))

Light

"Mate, huh?" Harver asked, smirking slightly. "Haven't I told you before that I don't believe in premarital sex?" He asked, teasing her slightly.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas huffs and pouts. "I forgot that you like specifics and technical terms. What would be a better phrase than 'mate,' hmm?" She cuddles into Harver laughing a little. "You're still mine and not some other chick's... or guy's... Er... you know what I mean." Jas turns the water on, and hugs Harver again.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Shujinco2

((BIRDIE NEEDS TO COME BACK SERIOUSLY!!!!))

Light

"And how do you know?" Harver asked, teasing Jas further. Wonder how long I can keep this up...

Anarchy_Jas

"Hmm?" Jas raises an eyebrow curiously. "You're meaning to tell me that for these past three years, you've had someone on the side without me knowing, and the having just me alone isn't good enough?" She fakes a gasp, pretending to be hurt. "Surely the Harver I know and love wouldn't do such a thing." But then she drops the act, and grabs onto Harver's shirt to pull it over his head. "Now come on so we can eat and go back to sleep."

Light

"As you wish," Harver said, helping Jas out of her shirt as well. Three years, huh?...  Doesn't feel like it's been that long at all.

Anarchy_Jas

"Good because- huh..." Jas stops and tilts her head to the side, then tosses Harver up and down a couple of times. "Never realized just how light I am," she chuckles and puts him down to completely strip and jump in the water.

((And before anyone says anything. No. No smut, that'd get weird as hell atm. xD))

Light

"And I suppose you never realized how beautiful you were either," Harver cornily said, smiling sweetly all the while.

THEBIRD

(( There better be no planning to still my character, I don't know where I'd hear that idea from... SO DON'T DO IT. I'm still here, but now I have school ;_;. Besides, I'm the only one who knows the story, ha ha :P ))

Solon realized that most bars were still open. He found one bar that looked rather promising, so he decided to go inside for a drink and some grub. There was a small 'thud!' a moment later, and Solon was found rubbing his head on the ground. "Don't they make 'pull' signs, anymore?" he grumbled as he pulled himself back up. He look disoriented for a moment, but then shook his head and pulled the door open.

The first thing he noticed was Mira asleep at the stool. The next thing he noticed was... Lanbar? standing next to him. "Lanbar!?" Solon suddenly exclaimed when he saw the twin. "Wait, I thought you were back at Sans Port! Did you get free from the pirates? What happened?"
---
(( Okay, so I didn't exactly read everything that I missed *cough* so I'll just go from what I remember... ))

Quote from: WhiteReverse on September 01, 2009, 06:00:55 PM
"Hey'a." Camaspin replied cheerfully. "... So then," Kieteshi said, "are you going to ask him about the Dead Men, or should I? Frankly, I'm tired of not knowing where to go or what to do." He finished.
"I'll explain everythin' in due time," the captain replied. "First things firs'... I know a little bit about you two. You won't get very far dressed like that. If it's possible for you guys to look more human, that'd be best. The people here like things... simple, to be puttin' it nicely.

"Second thing, now. You can come and stay with us, at my cabin. We can talk more there and fix you two up. I'll be needin' your services in the future if you'll be willin' to help an ol' man out."

Kierou

"Eh? That's the drunk I knocked out in that hardware store!" Riou exclaimed, taking a sip of his water. He didn't drink.

WhiteReverse

Quote from: THEBIRD on September 11, 2009, 11:40:58 AM
"I'll explain everythin' in due time," the captain replied. "First things firs'... I know a little bit about you two. You won't get very far dressed like that. If it's possible for you guys to look more human, that'd be best. The people here like things... simple, to be puttin' it nicely.

"Second thing, now. You can come and stay with us, at my cabin. We can talk more there and fix you two up. I'll be needin' your services in the future if you'll be willin' to help an ol' man out."
"... Uh, what?" Camaspin asked, surprised that a complete stranger was offering them a place to stay. "Don't worry about the human thing. We brought disguises... if you want to call them that." Kieteshi said, pulling out two brown cloaks from seemingly nowhere. The cloaks were easily seven feet long.

"I think we're ready..." Camaspin said, putting the cloak on.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh come on!" Tanbar exclaimed a tad bit dissapointed. "You still can't tell us apart? I'm Tanbar!"

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Big Brother on September 10, 2009, 08:07:19 PM
"And I suppose you never realized how beautiful you were either," Harver cornily said, smiling sweetly all the while.

"No, I guess I didn't notice," Jas takes notice of the corniness, and can't help but to smile and start laughing. "That is, until I switched places with you." She gets into the shower, pulling Harver with her.

Light

Harver walked into the shower with Jas, feeling the warmth of the water hit their bodies. "This is nice," he noted.