News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Quote from: WhiteReverse on September 11, 2009, 02:34:56 PM
"... Uh, what?" Camaspin asked, surprised that a complete stranger was offering them a place to stay. "Don't worry about the human thing. We brought disguises... if you want to call them that." Kieteshi said, pulling out two brown cloaks from seemingly nowhere. The cloaks were easily seven feet long.

"I think we're ready..." Camaspin said, putting the cloak on.
"Hm," the captain said, looking them over. "Fine, follow me." The captain turned swiftly around and began heading in the direction of Solon's house.

---
"Oh," Solon said, blinking. "OH!" The realization of the situation finally hit him and he exclaimed, "Tanbar! Where have you been? What are you doing on Monte Island - without Lanbar?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I've been tending this bar here." Tanbar said completely ignoring the other part of the question. "It's been nice here. I get paid well and I can drink for free on weekends!"

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"See?" Jas hugs Harver, putting her chin on his shoulder. "No harm done. Just be careful here," she pokes around the bellybutton area. "And you'll be fine. That did just get pierced," the ninja trails off, surprised he didn't ask about that or any of the tattoos on her.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"I rarely pay attention to outside appearances," Harver said, washing his arms, looking at the tattoos. "I believe that if someone is good, they show it through their actions and words."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

She laughs and begins washing up as well. "Guess you could call me rebellious then even though they aren't much. Not like I'd go and get tattooed from head to toe." The three figures though usually hidden were significant to her, and that's all that mattered. "Nice to know you won't judge."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 12, 2009, 05:05:18 PM
"Well...I've been tending this bar here." Tanbar said completely ignoring the other part of the question. "It's been nice here. I get paid well and I can drink for free on weekends!"
"Wow," Solon said, the shock hadn't quite wore off yet. "I still can't believe you're here, though. I bet Lanbar loves this, he can come and drink free anytime he wants..." But something didn't seem to fit right. Solon stared intently at Tanbar, thinking quietly to himself. "But, you know... Oh, never mind."

Dr.Hobo2

"Huh?" Tabar said. "What was that last part?"

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 13, 2009, 09:01:35 AM
"Huh?" Tabar said. "What was that last part?"
"Uh, well," Solon began, scratching the back of his head as he thought, "Lanbar just got to this Continent not to long ago. How long have you been here, anyway?" 'It's been a whole three years, who knows what could have happened in that time,' Solon thought. But it seems Tanbar has been here long enough to leave Sans Port and get a job in Monte Island. I wonder why he's tried so hard to get out of Scalander.'

Dr.Hobo2

"You mean...Lanbar's here?" Tanbar said with a trickling anger starting to fill up his face.

Max Headroom

"Lanbar's here.....?" Mira mumbled. "Why are you mad....?" Mira asked Tanbar as mumbly as before.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 13, 2009, 08:06:30 PM
"You mean...Lanbar's here?" Tanbar said with a trickling anger starting to fill up his face.
"Uh, yeah he's here," Solon said with a curious expression. Then Solon remembered what had happened at Sans Port, and he added quickly, "Well, not here, here. But he's here." 'If that makes sense...' He heard Mira mumble something in his sleep, which sounded like 'Why are you mad', and the same question suddenly appeared to Solon. "You didn't know?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Of course I didn't know he was here!" Tanbar slammed the bar counter causing a couple glasses to topple over. "I didn't know because I don't care about him anymore!"

Max Headroom

"So that's how it is..." Mira mumbled, trying to suggest something.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

((YAY, BIRDIE'S BACK... FOR NOW! Ok, I have no time myself, so if someone could fill me in on what's happened so far, that'd be GREAT!))