News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

OoC// You're character is just staying at Solon's old house (assuming you followed the captain, like you said you were)  The other group has arrived at Monte, and split up pretty much doing their own thing.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Light

"No human being has the right to judge," Harver said, continuing to wash himself. "That ability should be kept to the divine."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas just smiles and hugs Harver again, putting her chin on his shoulder. Since she's done washing up, she ended up zoning out, completely relaxed by the warm waters.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"This is nice," Harver muttered, getting lost in the warm waters as well. "It's great to have a chance to relax every now and then."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 14, 2009, 05:25:59 PM
"Of course I didn't know he was here!" Tanbar slammed the bar counter causing a couple glasses to topple over. "I didn't know because I don't care about him anymore!"
"W-What?" Solon said in surprise. Although, remembering how strange Tanbar had been acting, and the fact that Lanbar came to this continent alone, it wasn't all that surprising. 'How did I not see that coming!?' Solon asked, gritting his teeth. "Tanbar, what happened between you and Lanbar?" 'That must be why Lanbar decided to come here... He must want to make amends. But, what happened between those two?'

Dr.Hobo2

"I...I don't want to talk about it!" He shouted as he grabbed a bottle of wine and started drinking straight out of the bottle.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Told you so," Jas says, knowing that they should probably get out of the shower, but remains cuddly anyways. "Now why were you so worried earlier, hm? Everything's fine now, though I don't want to stay this way any more than you do."

Light

"Something will happen," Harver said, letting Jas be cuddly with him. "We'll be fine. And you're right; I need to be a bit less... worrisome."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 17, 2009, 04:01:30 PM
"I...I don't want to talk about it!" He shouted as he grabbed a bottle of wine and started drinking straight out of the bottle.
'Wow, things have changed a lot since our escapades,' Solon thought, stroking his chin. Usually he was clean-shaven, but now he could feel the prickles of blond hair growing in. Even his spiked hair was seeming even more wild then usual. 'Yeah, I guess things have changed... but I can't say it's been for the better.' Then Solon remembered something else. "Yeah," Solon said, a certain shakiness to his voice, "yeah, it's been hard thinking about Lanbar after... what happened..."

Max Headroom

"Hm?" Mira sat up. "What happened?" Mira asked Solon, then began to look around. "What happened?" He asked, wondering how he got to where he was now.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on September 18, 2009, 03:34:14 PM
"Hm?" Mira sat up. "What happened?" Mira asked Solon, then began to look around. "What happened?" He asked, wondering how he got to where he was now.
"Uhhh..." Solon hit his palm against his face. Apparently Mira had been asleep the entire time. "How do you manage to sleep so much, Mira!?"

Max Headroom

"Just try sleeping on the floor after rolling off of a warm, comfy bed." Mira replied. "Anyways, what's going on?" Mira asked. "By the way, does this place have coffee or something?"
[move][/move]

WhiteReverse

((I'll just assume that Camaspin and Kieteshi are still following the captain guy.))

"Are we almost there?" Camaspin asked, trailing close behind the captain.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Big Brother on September 17, 2009, 08:55:46 PM
"Something will happen," Harver said, letting Jas be cuddly with him. "We'll be fine. And you're right; I need to be a bit less... worrisome."

"Maybe not," Jas hugs Harver once more before deciding to step out of the shower and putting a towel around her waist. "Who else will keep us meddling kids out of unnecessary trouble? Me?" She looks back at him, holding out a hand to grab onto. "Besides, I dunno if I could put up with a Harver that all of a sudden swapped personalities with a Spike Spiegel or a Mugen, or someone like that."

((lulz anime allusions))