News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"I'm sure you know I have no idea what you're talking about," Harver said, stepping out of the shower as well and putting a towel on. "But I get it. And don't worry - who knows? Maybe this problem will be solved over night. You'll gain your powers back, and... everything will be fine."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Harver, really? Geeze, you guys can no longer call me 'oblivious.' Ever." "Just some allusions, nothing big," Jas picks up some clothes and starts to leave the room, but stops. "Oh yeah, don't forget to put on some lotion, or you will get ashy*, no joke." She leaves to go put on the clothing in her hands.

((Ashy definition: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ashy))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver nods as Jas leaft him to put on her clothes. He began to put on some lotion as he began to think of an alternate remedy to the situation. What if we don't get out of this?

THEBIRD

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on September 19, 2009, 12:15:07 PM
"Just try sleeping on the floor after rolling off of a warm, comfy bed." Mira replied. "Anyways, what's going on?" Mira asked. "By the way, does this place have coffee or something?"
Solon thought it would take more than coffee to wake Mira up, but it was a start. He wondered if he could get something to eat while he was here.
---
"Yes, we are here," the captain said, standing in front of the house. "Go on in and make yourselves comfortable." The captain didn't need to bother opening the door, it was still broken in two on the ground by their feet from Solon's accident.

WhiteReverse

"This seems like a nice place." Camaspin commented, walking through the doorway. "Define 'nice'." Kieteshi replied, walking over the broken door and throwing off his cloak.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is curled up in a chair, looking through the room service menu for seafood, hoping they didn't stop sending food up at any certain hour. Surely it would be bad for business if they did, but still. "Hnn, darn it, now I'm the one craving shrimp..."

Light

"Looks like the intellectual habits are intertwining with the physical ones," Harver said, sitting on the bed, channel hopping. "I wouldn't worry, though; at this rate, things should go back to normal soon."

Max Headroom

"Ah, don't worry about it. Where's the hotel?" Mira asked, barely keeping himself awake.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Quote from: WhiteReverse on September 22, 2009, 04:47:14 PM
"This seems like a nice place." Camaspin commented, walking through the doorway. "Define 'nice'." Kieteshi replied, walking over the broken door and throwing off his cloak.
"It's not ours," the captain responded gruffly. "I'd like to get right down to business, if you'd step into my office." The captain walked towards Solon's room, not wanting the others to listen in on their conversation.
---
"The hotel?" Solon repeated, thinking. "Well, there are a lot. I guess we just find the cheapest... or the one with the least security." A flashback of the suite Solon had stolen a few years back entered his mind, and he smirked at the thought. "...Or any with unlocked windows."

Kierou

"Hey, we could get a nice hotel if wee make a bet on one of us winning a fight, excluding Mira, who is essentially currently unconscious." Riou said, cracking his knuckles.

Max Headroom

"I'll show you unconscious!" Mira yelled grouchily, as he threw a sloppy punch, causing him to fall in the direction of an occupied table.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Big Brother on September 24, 2009, 01:39:44 AM
"Looks like the intellectual habits are intertwining with the physical ones," Harver said, sitting on the bed, channel hopping. "I wouldn't worry, though; at this rate, things should go back to normal soon."

((Sorry guys, Homecoming stuff kept me busy.))

"Nah, I like shrimp just as much, if not more than you," Jas sits there, circling something on the paper before showing it to Harver. "How about this?" On the paper, she has pointed out a couple of seafood meals. "Look good enough?"

WhiteReverse

Quote from: THEBIRD on September 26, 2009, 11:20:45 AM
"It's not ours," the captain responded gruffly. "I'd like to get right down to business, if you'd step into my office." The captain walked towards Solon's room, not wanting the others to listen in on their conversation.
Camaspin and Kieteshi followed the captain into the room, hoping to get some answers.

Kierou

Just to add insult to failure, Riou saved the people sitting there by grabbing Mira by the wrist and subduing him, by throwing him into an unoccupied spot of the floor.

THEBIRD

Quote from: WhiteReverse on September 27, 2009, 03:43:09 PM
Camaspin and Kieteshi followed the captain into the room, hoping to get some answers.
"You can ask any questions that you would like," the captain stated after shutting the door. "I can't guarantee answers. But after you are done questioning, you must promise you will do me a favor - if it is in your power to do."

------
"Aah, guys, stop!" Solon shouted and picked up Mira. "Let's not cause a scene! Remember what I said earlier?"

But the people sitting in the tables began talking excitedly and pointing, and Solon knew they would remember their faces for a while.

"Let's get out of here, and quick." Solon glanced back at Tanbar, unsure of what to say. "Listen, Tanbar... Lanbar isn't around with us right now. So, if you want to hang out, look for the big pirate boat docked nearby."