Main Menu

What's your opinon on hacked pokemon?

Started by Qsmash, February 18, 2009, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juliette

If its not illegal I don't really care.
battling wise though, in-game it really doesn't matter.  o.o

Macawmoses

Do hacked make any kind of a difference, SB?

Juliette

Quote from: Lord Layton on March 08, 2009, 11:42:30 PM
It depends on what.  Hacked pokemon on wifi are usually done because the breeding/Eving process takes long.  Like, days long D;, and you want to battle soon and be able to make changes on the fly. 

Neerb

Hacked items, like some extra TMs or Lucky Eggs, I'm fine with.  However, I hate hacked Pokemon; battle wise, they often have moves or stats they shouldn't, and it's not fair to those who worked so long to train theirs for you to just spawn a level 100 in a few minutes; dex wise, if you miss an event or can't get a trade from someone else, that's just too bad, and you're not the only one in the world who won't have all 493; trade wise, it's really, really, REEEEEAALLLLLYYY ANNOYING when you someone steals your legit, well-earned pokemon and gives you some fake crap they whisked up in two minutes with a Game Shark--that's how the GTS got destroyed!!!

Qsmash

Quote from: Juliette on March 08, 2009, 11:45:19 PM
It depends on what.  Hacked pokemon on wifi are usually done because the breeding/Eving process takes long.  Like, days long D;, and you want to battle soon and be able to make changes on the fly. 
This is one of the main reasons I asked this.

Juliette

Quote from: Qsmash on March 09, 2009, 04:06:22 PM
Quote from: Juliette on March 08, 2009, 11:45:19 PM
This is one of the main reasons I asked this.
That's really the only reason legal hacks are used in competitive play, outside of items that is.

tibar21

when i bought saphire the guy had a hacked level 100 deoxys so i migrated it to pearl. i don't use it though. hacked pokemon are unfair.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746