News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Number Five: "Casablanca". This really is a great American classic movie. The romance is real, the story is entertaining, the lines are easily quotable, and overall, it's just a very good film. The only real bone I have to pick with it is the fact that it's so short, yet it feels really long.

Number Four: "Spirited Away". Quite possibly one of the best animated movies ever made. Miyazaki's hands-down best film, Spirited Away is a true coming of age tale that tells a story of courage and hope, and while being about two hours and fifteen minutes, doesn't seem to lose the audience's interest for a moment.

Number Three: "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". Another great coming of age story that might be the funniest movie I've ever seen. The acting is top-notch, the script great, and everytime Matthew Broderick looks at the camera, I just can't keep myself from laughing.

Number Two: "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". As if the series itself isn't great enough; this movie captures the richness of British humor and combines it with complete randomness. And with enough hilarious plot devices to keep us entertained for a few decades, Monty Python and the Holy Grail definitely earns the number two spot.

Number One: "Gone With the Wind". Of course I had to go with the great American classic for this spot. This epic captures the drama of the civil war from the losing side, telling a story of love, loss, and the impact of the worst war our country has ever seen. The acting is amazing, the cinematography is outstanding, the script is flawless, Clark Gable is just plain Godly in his role as Rhett Butler, and overall, it has more than enough to make it my favorite movie of all time.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Lotos

PictoChat

* Chat locally with friends.
    * With pictures.
    * Now including rainbows.

--from Amazon; DSi product description.

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Lotos

上海アリス幻樂団

Kilroy

What qualities do the Bantu ascribe to their "high gods." How do the people relate to these gods? How does this relationship compare to that of the Egyptians and their gods as explained in the text and on the above website? What do these similarities and differences in the relationships between gods and humans in these cultural myths tell us about these respective societies individually and comparatively?
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

jnfs2014

I can put my foot behind my head while I'm standing up. :O

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Lotos

What part of Jackson's saga is most intriguing to you?
The paternity/kids   47%
How he died   43%
His money   10%

Some AOL poll results.

Anarchy_Jas

[x2:]
Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bongs
Running when we hit em
A little poison for the system

[x2:]
No one on the corner had swagger like us