News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I am intercourse ing tired of this. People make a little spammy roleplay, and instead of it being resolved days ago, it's STILL WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT HERE.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Spud

Also, I still like most of the mods/admins. I think they do a darn good job.

Why was this copied?

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

L10

nothing other than what I implied
0o!f

Lotos

Silverhawk79

SkyMyl

- Link's sword is highly unique in this game, and will have several unlockable abilities.

Spud

while(1);{"errors": "I call shenanigans", "success": false}

Kilroy

FOR NSF MASCOT

JrDude

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 20, 2010, 07:54:48 AM
I'm lady. I have a red hair with copper shimmering. My eyes is green. I am not high. I have beautiful lips. My hair is medium wavy. I live in a not a big city. I work in public service. I like to watch ero shows. Representations in the theater. I like going to cafes and restaurants . I like sea. If you talk about me I am kind cat. Most of all in men I value tenderness. When I noticed you store. immediately realized should. Because I can be for you a caring lover or someone great if you want. I'm wait.

Delicious spam.
Gimme that girl's number, she sounds brilliant.
Maybe I can ask why she would want to date you, you two are too similar, I mean, acne and chubness?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

Bahahaha, yeah, I treat NSF like a business since Vaatix left. Good one. Seeing as that complaint has been said for ages - it's null and void. My position here is to serve as a reality check to the rest of the staff that is extremely carefree. While they see no need to focus on advancement and development, I do. That's an issue, sure...but trust me, I can't imagine NSF being alive at all without the contributions of a few people. And I'd say with confidence I'm one of them.

You can again keep targeting me as you did in the chat thread. But the bottom line is that I've earned everything I've ever received here. Unlike many others, I actively seek to develop NSF - not leech.

And as for the issue involving enforcing the rules - they are the rules for the reason. Why have them if we aren't going to enforce them? That's the root of this. When the staff starts to do its job, you all whine and ninny. When the staff does nothing - you guessed it - you whine and ninny. Make up your intercourse ing minds.

And know what Kilroy? I'd demote me too. Because frankly, I'd like to see the results.

...:u
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Doodle

YEAH

SkyMyl

Kayo

Pato is a game that comes from Argentina. There are records of this game being played since 1610. It is played by riding horseback, trying to get a ball with handles into a basket. Originally, it was played using a live duck as a ball. This is where the name comes from: "pato" is Spanish for "duck." It is played with two teams, and each team has four players. To play pato, you need a ball, a horse, a helmet, and a large standing net.
Many times, pato was banned due to its violence. It wasn't because of the violence toward the duck; many people were run over by horses, and there were many knife fights that started as the game got more competitive.
In the 1930s, pato was given a set of rules similar to that of polo, so it would be permitted to play it. It was declared the national game of Argentina in 1953.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79