"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Mystic

Silverhawk79

Macawmoses

gonintendo.com Estimated Worth $155628.7 USD

Silverhawk79

...̅̅̅

Titus Andronicus

sooo its 2 in the morning and after an hour and a half of trying to sleep, nothing is happening, and so i put on some music and stuff and then i just got to thinking and stuff and i came to some conclusionssss

one would be that i love you probskis more than you knowww and that id be infinitely sad if anything ever came between us

two would be that im sorry for being a stupid jealous person and as much as i really shouldnt care because i know you love me and wouldnt do anything im still stupid and because of thatttttt im sorry :( i still feel really badddd

and three isssss im trying to think of something special to do on valentines day so it can be extra extra special cause we have the whole day and i want to spend it all with you and id spend every whole day with you if i could becauseeee i love you and miss you anddddd yeah

anddddd yeah

i love you :)
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Titus Andronicus

well i seem like a vagina-y now
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Kilroy

So, does anyone go to parties and dance ever? You planning on going to Prom in the future? or did you go in the past? if you went in the past, was it fun?
Have you ever danced with someone? If so, was it the "hold hips/shoulders and slowly rotate in a circle dance?" Did you ask or did they? You ever get turned down when asking? or have you turned someone else down who asked you?
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT