News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

There was a tkd promotion test today. The ones that aren't testing yet are supposed to sit quietly with the other people of their rank. Well, this one joker would not stop playing around. I was constantly tellin' this kid to stay still and keep quiet. Raised my voice slightly, and gave him twenty push-ups because other high belts told him to knock it off too, and he was a blue belt, so he should know better. he stopped... until I went to go help with the self-defense part of the test. I turn to go to sit down when I was through and there he is rollin' around everywhere. Not gonna lie, the Madea in me almost came out and I was finna go off like he was one of my nephews. I remember saying something like "What the f-!? Didn't I tell you to- PUSH-UPS!!! TWEN- NO, THIRTY!!! NOW!!!" Everyone else got the hint that I wasn't taking any poop and kept quiet. >.>

That's how my morning went. -__-;
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kilroy

(ノ 。々°)ノ
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Kayo

Awesome download speed FTW
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Java

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Mystic

Mikoyan

For years, some scientists have suspected that quantum mechanics might have a little something to do with biological processes. Now, over a year after they first announced plans to look into quantum effects in biology, the Pentagon's far-out research arm is asking for research and prototypes that may help harness that knowledge.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mystic

Macawmoses

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Lotos

99 bottles of beer in java

Mystic

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!