Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totla

Java

somewhere over the rainbow

Macawmoses

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

Neerb

Anarchy_Jas

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Silverhawk79

Condition: G/F (heavy edgewear and corner staining)

Spud

Light

(ノ 。々°)ノ
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Thirdkoopa

One of Megadeth's most popular songs, this deals with disillusion, Cold War politics, and military combat, all recurring themes in Megadeth songs.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Macawmoses

With around 200,000 living alumni worldwide, students and professors at McGill have been recognized in fields ranging from the arts and sciences, to business, politics, and sports. Notable alumni include six Nobel Laureates (out of eight Nobel Laureates affiliated with the university), three astronauts, two Canadian prime ministers, four justices of the Canadian Supreme Court, three foreign leaders, nine Academy Award winners, three Pulitzer Prize winners, and twenty-eight Olympic medalists

Anarchy_Jas

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Macawmoses

This is for the diehard Wii Music fans out there (all three of you!). Seeing as Nintendo sees Wii Music as a success, which it really wasn't, it'll clearly be pumping out a sequel. But in true Nintendo fashion, it'll want to brand it with Pokémon to make it sell even better (see: Mystery Dungeon, Pokémon Puzzle League). Seeing as guitar is the way to go in the current landscape, the tech demo for the Gamecube featuring Meowth playing guitar seems to be a natural fit. In fact, it's very likely that it was the animated series Meowth in the demo. What's the expression, again? It prints money. Meowth will then go on some epic journey, like in Mario DDR, and other beloved Pokémon will jump in to play some other instruments ala Rock Band. Can you imagine Arbok headbanging? Plus, I look at it this way – it's about time Nintendo copied someone else. Bazinga.

Rayquarian