Spud

watch?v=OjpVarKjLGU

Mystic

day 02| how you feel about God and religion

Java

Amendments for 2010 General Election

SkyMyl

Okay, here i am.

It started out with me, carrying the woman i love far more than i should, to a bedroom, she was wearing an amazing wedding dress that was way too big for her, making her look twice as adorable and beautiful as she already is, she also had her hair styled like Flandre, and finally, was wearing my glasses too.
So we got in the room, i put her down on the bed, she giggled.
We told each other how much we loved each other, and that we'd always be together no matter what...
Then we..kissed, lying on the bed..
And as soon as she started undressing..i woke up.

Now i need to go, my face is literally burning off, i'm like a volcano.

Silverhawk79

Light

For I was up I-95. You and me were cold. If you want to compromise, I can; hold on. I know it's wrong. It's a cold life, though. Cold water for cooling down. But you know that when you stay around. Old fortune for suddenly, oh but maybe you're sincere. Sister, another trouble having satisfied two different halves. Can I give up on one? It's a thought I hate. All I could lose... it's a cruel life I choose. Oh. Cold water for cooling down. But you know that when you stay around. Old fortune for suddenly, but maybe you're sincere. Keep it quiet, keep it quiet. Oh, my heart beat, keep it quiet. Through the doorway, keep it quiet. Yes I'm tired, keep it quiet. Cold water for cooling down. But you know that when you stay around. Old fortune for suddenly, oh but maybe you're sincere. All my doubt, all my doubt; how can I want to stay around? All my doubt, all my doubt; how can I want to stay around? How can I want to stay around? How can I want to stay around? All my doubt, all my doubt. How can I want to stay around? How can I want to stay arou-
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

whooooooooooooooops

SkyMyl

"Someone (let's call him God) whose perception of time is a bit slower than ours, decided to brush his teeth. He was almost out of toothpaste, though, so when he squeezed the tube, it came out with a splat and that is what we call the Big Bang. God has spent that last several billion years moving his toothbrush towards his mouth."

"So, Toothbrushing = A God Am I?"

"Yep."

Mystic

day 04| four moments that changed your life

Silverhawk79

Your musical compatibility with KidAye is Very High

Music you have in common includes Death From Above 1979, Talking Heads, Kyuss, The Protomen and Alice in Chains.

SkyMyl

"There's no need to be surprised. These are all imitations. As you say, these are all trifling breasts."

I reach out my arms. The breasts come out, as if to accept me as their owner.

"But there is no rule that a pad cannot defeat the real thing. If you say your breasts are real, I will surpass every one of your exposures and destroy your existence."

I move forward. In front of me is the youkai with a thousand erogenous zones.

"Here I come, youkai of boundaries. Do you have enough breasts in stock?"