Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Nyarharhar, now everyone knows.

Silverhawk79

Hey.

How's it going buddy?

I was just... I was sitting here in that crate in your closet, and my batteries had a little bit of juice left, so I thought we could reminisce.

Remember that time you took me with you to the bathroom? You were done 10 seconds in, but you knew if everyone thought you were still 'busy' they'd leave you alone. We got through 3 stages of Mega Man II, and then your butt was sore for an hour from sitting on the seat for so long. You did it three more times after that and never learned your lesson.

But it's still funny.

I think the best time we had together was in the back seat of the car. 10:00pm on two lane road with one light every 500 bajillion miles, and mom got mad at us for using the light in the car because it distracts her. You wanted to thank whoever was driving behind us long enough for you to hold me up to the light and finish Metroid.

I know I didn't have color, and I wasn't backlit. But I really think the times we had together were the best. I'm glad you moved on. I hear your PSP can do all the things I could and more. I'm happy. My battery doesn't have much life left, but I want you to know, you were my best friend.

I... lov

Spud

* Windows 7 32-bit
    * Intel Core 2 Duo processor T7500 (2.2GHz), T7700 (2.4 GHz) - or equivalent (no Celeron's) with chipset that must support Intel Virtualization Technology;
    * 4 GB of ram;
    * 200 GB hard drive;
    * CDRW/DVDRW combo drive;
    * 10/100 Auto Sensing Network Card;
    * 10/100 A/G/N Standard card (one of these standards will suffice);
    * Discrete Video Chipset 256 MB or Shared 512 MB; and
    * Two USB Ports, one Firewire.

Silverhawk79

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Matt

Spud

Spud|School_Days: Of course

Rayquarian

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Allegretto

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

adhfoiapkdfioaemfoijewoiqfjewoifuoiefjiods
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .