Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 27, 2009, 12:24:50 PM
To cut it short, I'm leaving for good. Before that, I'm leaving for two weeks. When I come back, I'll tie up any loose ends and be done with it. So, one month. In one month, I'm done with NSFCD.

...*Whistles*
No.

Thirteenthorder

Nothing, again :U
When you're not lookin'...

Lotos

Kilroy

Quote from: Hermitb;10734931I am amazed you can run it at 30 frames on medium with that.

Unfortunately, I don't think you'd be able to turn that computer into something that can run everything on high 60+ FPS without basically buying a new computer.

Getting more ram (either another 1 gig stick, or 2 X 2 gig sticks) and then a good graphics card would be probably be the cheapest-best improvement you'll see. I'm going to gander your PSU is a little weak, so a new CPU probably wouldn't get enough power. You could probably get an okay card that would work in that motherboard, but it's probably so old, it would be hard to find anything that great that was compatible.

Finding older RAM that would be compatible might even be more expensive than just buying a newer mobo and new RAM, and then you could get a mid-level graphics card. That might go up to $200 or more, though.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

RX-78-2

Ho fatto stesso cose da le prima due settimane per la mia terzo settimana di estate

^This is semi-interesting. It's part of my Italian summer project (schoolwork). =(
It means (or is supposed to) "I did the same things as the previous weeks for my fifth week of summer"
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

HTA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtqrpBgr1Dc

Combo Video

Kilroy, I find it funny that person said 60+ FPS when nothing really runs over 60...

Kilroy

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/science/article6727710.ece

Quote from: HTA on July 27, 2009, 07:58:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtqrpBgr1Dc

Combo Video

Kilroy, I find it funny that person said 60+ FPS when nothing really runs over 60...
You'd be surprised at what higher-than-60 FPS does. Rather than running at "just 60", where FPS will hover around 50-70, if you have high FPS, you'll never go BELOW 60, thus you'll always get the "just like real life!" effect.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Totla

[quote name='Kachi' date='Jul 27 2009, 10:01 PM' post='8647373']
360 version. pacman2o.gif
[/quote]

SkyMyl

Kilroy

FOR NSF MASCOT