<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

I hate 12 year old junior high boys.

Lotos

1. Would you like the Custom Profiles to return?
2. Do you think Chat deserves a button across the skins?
3. If you could add a rank to NSFCD based on any Nintendo series, what would it be?
4. Have you experienced any recent Ad Related issues?
5. Have you had any recent permissions/board errors?
6. Would you be willing to endure more forum downtime to get features like the Arcade up and running?

Kilroy

(13:47:46) Silverhawk79|Showerlol: but rly time to get naked
(13:47:50) Silverhawk79|Showerlol: enjoy the mental images
(13:47:56) Ryu: yumm
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

JMV

Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah

I was trying to make someone join Boyah.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Anarchy_Jas

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Rayquarian

Totla

Kilroy

(01:58:19) cookies: you has the definition "are now about to take the Texas Assesment of Knowledge and Skill || are half n' half. Get in my coffee!" || are tall || ARE A OPINIONATED EDITOR || are now aware of the fact that L4D3 may come out before HL2:Ep 3. || are now aware of the fact that L4D3 may come out before HL2:Ep 3. || are now aware of the fact that L4D3 may come out before HL2:Ep 3. || are now aware of the fact that L4D3 may come out be
(01:58:19) cookies: fore HL2:Ep 3. || are now aware of the fact that L4D3 may come out before HL2:Ep 3. || are now aware of the fact that L4D3 may come out before HL2:Ep 3. || are now aware of the fact that L4D3 may come out before HL2:Ep 3. || are now aware of the fact that L4D3 may come out before HL2:Ep 3. || are now aware of the fact that L4D3 may come out before HL2:Ep 3. || : You just lost the game. || are typing. || are raping my mouse ||
(01:58:19) cookies: are a noob that is why || ARE BREATHING LIFE INTO... || ARE EVIL || ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE || are probably going to be thrown on the new "general staff" rank I am || are now required by law to buy me Half-Life: Source. || are wrong. || has blast corps rite || are poorly misinformed my good man. || are banned! ;_; || has to read it in order. >_> || ARE HAIR || ARE NOT A MAN || ARE a teddy bear >:( || has to stay D: || are
(01:58:19) cookies: funny. || are just like Godot || are better off than some North Korean kid with clouded lenses. || are his wife. || : I can fall asleep any time between 11 PM and 3 AM || are a great man. || are dismissed || are aware || has HL2DM? || are no. || are a intercourse ing normal member. || HAS TO BE ASLEEP AT 12" :| || has to come too..dx || are not a bad person. || are just an individual. || are amazing. || are all susceptible to the Gli
(01:58:19) cookies: tter Bomb and Gay Ray. || are a Corsola. || ARE THE CUTEST || are a fool if you do not care about trivia. || ARE NOW READING EVERYTHING IN THE VOICE OF GILBERT GOTTFRIED || ARE 10 YEARS OLD AGAIN || ARE A LUCKY METROID HUNTER || are banned from using this forum! || are such an egotistical vagina-y. || are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.      sorrie      Your ban is set to expire July 23 || has Wii
(01:58:20) cookies: or GC right? || are a brat || are D: || ARE DEFINITELY SKINNIER || are now losing The Game manually || are very girly tonight. || : I was having sex with my girlfriend and my penis fell off. Is this normal? || : oh okay || ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO BUY A LAPTOP WITH YOUR OWN MONEY || are only a civilian || ARE NOT BETTER THAN SMB || are in a deleted quote. || ARE CORRECT SIR || ARE ON DRUGS || are all cute :3 || is sooo cu
(01:58:20) cookies: te. T_T || are too || has the cutest face ever. Your phone is always covering it. ;-; || was being a meany ninnyy fag ;-; || are not a true bisexual || ARE THE DEMONS || ARE THE DEMONS || are small time || is cute || has cute nose. :D || : Wanna know a secret? || : You're a faggot. || : D:You: Fine then.You: Leave me.You: All alone.You: ColdYou: Depressed.You: SuicidalStranger: noYou: HURKYou have disconnected. || : D: || : Fi
(01:58:20) cookies: ne then. || : Leave me. || : All alone. || : Cold || : Depressed. || : Suicidal || : HURK || are extremely new computer. || are extremely Porche 911. || are one of the people I hate who say random things. >:( || are unwanted || are messed up Rob || are infected || ARE SMART || are a failure || ARE NOW ASHAMED. || are now manually blinking and breathing. || ARE THE 999 || are wrong. || are the aleins\ || ARE NOW LOSING THE GAME
(01:58:20) cookies: MANUALLY || : sup || ARE WORTHLESS AND WEAK || ARE GREAT DOKTOR || are in the server || are blu. || are red || are a pirate || are Dafts lover || ARE WHAT YOU SUCK || are now imagining Vaatix's scarred face having an orgasm. || are perhaps the most interesting user on NSFCD. || are the only other one that is a crazy sex addict. || are thinking wrong || are now breathing manually || are now downloading manually || are dumb! ||
(01:58:20) cookies: are one of my bestest buddies || ARE AN ANNOYING PROTOSS :| || are kicked back out~ || are kicked back out~ || has flashcard for DS? || are kicked out~"
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Sh0rTi on August 07, 2009, 07:39:33 PM
http://www.otakucenter.com/umineko-no-naku-koroni-f1087.html

Umineko no Naku Koro ni...? I'm liking it. o.o
Umineko's awesome.
It's up there with Higurashi.

Mystic

Quote from: JMV on August 07, 2009, 07:25:43 PM
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah
Join Boyah

I was trying to make someone join Boyah.
The 7th one is the best.

Facebook Experiment: If you are reading this, even if we do not speak often, post a comment of a memory of you and me. When you are finished post this paragraph on your own status and you will be surprised what people remember about you.

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Kierou

Me: I'm a male version of Konata. Minus the Moe.

Friend:So you obsessively play MMO's, Read Manga, Play Games, Watch Anime, Eat Sweets, Never Do your homework, and stay up so late you must plan your sleeping.

Me: Yes.

Silverhawk79

F2> i lied that was really boring
* Custom|TF

Syncopathic