Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((HAI CARAMELLDANSEN!))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Water ☮

Dear Mrs. [english teacher],

Hello! I hope you have enjoyed your summer as much as I have. I had a lot of fun and spent a lot of time with friends creating memories that will last forever! Of course, now that the summer is coming to a close it is time to focus on finishing up these summer projects. This year I had three summer projects that I had to complete. For my AP English Literature and Composition project, which I received from you at the end of my junior year of high school in June, I had to read three novels and keep a journal on two of the three novels as well as read and analyze five poems.
Well, I began my summer project with Catch-22 by Joseph Heller. I had been waiting to read this book for a while as I've only heard good things about it. I'm glad to say that it didn't disappoint! I very much enjoyed this novel. What I enjoyed most would probably have to be the characters. They were all unique and interesting. One of the things I didn't really enjoy about this book though was that it would often times get confusing and I'd find myself having to reread pages!
The second book I read was The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut. This was most definitely my favorite novel out of the line up. There was always so much happening and I would find myself really getting into it! It was as if every chapter was being played out as a scene from some epic movie in my mind! I've come to enjoy so much from Kurt Vonnegut and he has most certainly become my favorite author. I saw on your website that you have Cat's Cradle listed as one of your top ten must read novels! I couldn't agree more! As a matter of fact it was my favorite Vonnegut Novel!
And last but not least I choose Pride and Prejudice for my last novel. To be really honest I found this book a bit boring and really couldn't get into it as much. This left me very disappointed. Though I hope that we will go over it in class and maybe I'll learn more about the novel.
Well with the summer coming to a close I hope that my senior year of high school goes well. I've made plenty of memories this summer with some of my best friends. And now that school is beginning I hope to make even more!

Sincerely,
[my name]

Summer assignment written at the last second =x

Kilroy

(15:32:01) Me: there's currently 3 sections
(15:32:12) Me: section 1. we kickban people who have halos
(15:32:20) Me: section 2. we kickban people who don't have halos
(15:32:27) Me: section 3. we don't give a poop, go play
(15:32:33) Me: section 3 is the smallest
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

"how many nipples dose a hyena have?"
...Yeah.

Kilroy

---------KATTO---------(✂゚∀゚)✂
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Kierou

Name: Put the character's name here.
NS2 Name: I know it's right next to your post, but if you put it here it'll be easier to file your character.
Biography: Tell at least something about the character. Maybe include their history, or why they came to the Glitz Pit. This can include things like age, height, weight, etc. if you want.
Attribute: Pick ONE attribute from the list below that your character will have.
Abilities: Pick THREE abilities from the list below that your character will have.
Weapon: Pick ONE weapon from the list below that your character will use, or PM me if you'd rather use another. I have to approve it first.

Character sheet from a roleplay on NS2

AND...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSyTvulcX-s&feature=channel

Custom

Quote from: Kierou on September 03, 2009, 10:00:46 PM
Name: Put the character's name here.
NS2 Name: I know it's right next to your post, but if you put it here it'll be easier to file your character.
Biography: Tell at least something about the character. Maybe include their history, or why they came to the Glitz Pit. This can include things like age, height, weight, etc. if you want.
Attribute: Pick ONE attribute from the list below that your character will have.
Abilities: Pick THREE abilities from the list below that your character will have.
Weapon: Pick ONE weapon from the list below that your character will use, or PM me if you'd rather use another. I have to approve it first.

Character sheet from a roleplay on NS2

AND...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSyTvulcX-s&feature=channel

... I was just doing an Okkusenman guitar cover in teamspeak... Weird.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kilroy

(23:29:19) Sachan: although im still being raped in a different window >>
 FOR NSF MASCOT

GreatGonzales106

SkyMyl

Maybe they just didn't want to show any hints of Light having sex because they didn't want to have to write an epic sex scene, with epic latin vocals and awesome zooming camera angles, and Light's eyes turning red as his plan to manipulate the poor woman he's with comes to fruition.

Uhh...yeah.

Doodle

BOMB FINGERS MAILBOX?
YEAH

Syncopathic

Quote from: SkyMyl on September 04, 2009, 11:06:46 AM
Maybe they just didn't want to show any hints of Light having sex because they didn't want to have to write an epic sex scene, with epic latin vocals and awesome zooming camera angles, and Light's eyes turning red as his plan to manipulate the poor woman he's with comes to fruition.

Uhh...yeah.
What the intercourse  did I just read.

Kilroy

FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

Lotos