News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

3 of 25 people found the following review helpful:
horrible., November 22, 2003 By    Michael J. Sanchez (Sinjar, Ninevah Iraq) - See all my reviews

horrible,generic emo. these are the words that come to mind when listening to this album. sure there are plenty emo kids who worship this band but one thing one must consider is that these kids only listen to this kind of music. this is nothing new and the songwriting isnt even good... somehow simple, dissonant melodies, chaos, exploding angst, and thick melodic arpeggios have become "art". this music is really a formula. there is no songwriting in this music. if you want real songwriting that actually requires thought, pick up a starflyer 59 album or the chicago soundtrack, but do yourself a favor and skip this one.

Light

The Shop is only open to the clients with the 200 equalizer money.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

L10

0o!f

SkyMyl

Lotos

L10

Quote from: SkyMyl on September 22, 2009, 06:10:48 PM

...yup.
oh god the nostalgia ;_____________;

brb favoriting
0o!f

Kilroy

Quote from: オルフェウス on September 22, 2009, 05:12:37 PM
Woah man when did this happen?
Never. I don't even know why I had it copied
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Syncopathic

Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No-one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes.

L10

0o!f

Omega12

Oh, komm doch,
Komm zu mir,
Komm gib mir deine Hand.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

SkyMyl