You didn't leave yet did you?

SkyMyl

Mystic

You and Jeff made me lol

Anarchy_Jas

Hola Señor Piñata!
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Utsuho Reiuji

If I hear another mention of Touhou from you, I'll painfully verb you.

Anarchy_Jas

Qsmash

Anarchy_Jas

Full Weekend Badge (Tier 2)

Lol ACen...

Thirteenthorder

Nothing's on my clipboard :(
When you're not lookin'...

Doodle

YEAH

SkyMyl

QuoteSo, I was playing Final Fantasy IX. Great game, until I stopped playing it. Why? Because, while casually browsing the Guide Dang It section of TVTropes, I realized that I've missed out on at least eight items/special weapons, all of which are Lost Forever since I didn't follow the hints to get them. And by hints, I mean, go to Play-Online.com and search their website for "in depth" information on some of these items. Except 1: It's not there, and 2: the website was taken down years ago The actual guide for the game itself contains enough for players to casually beat the game with a challenge, since the guide barely covers anything, requiring you to have a subscription to Play-Online.com for more info, but when it comes to 100%, and you're like me and you died protecting Alexandrea, meaning you're forced to play a card game against Regent Cid, win, and hopefully not die against Mistlings, then you'll have the realization you missed out on 100% long ago.

Of course, there is no such thing as 100% in this game, since you could get everything and still miss Excalibur 2, Steiner's best weapon. To get Excalibur 2, you have to SPEEDRUN THROUGH THE GAME FOR A FEW DISCS UNTIL YOU CAN HOPEFULLY FIND AN ARBITRARY NPC WHO WILL BESTOW UPON YOU EXCALIBUR 2. Also, speedrunning through the game to get Excalibur 2 means that 100% is virtually impossible.

Quote from: NOA_DOODLE on December 17, 2009, 07:54:56 PM
◔ ◡ ◔
Why do you always have that copied?

Doodle

Quote from: SkyMyl on December 17, 2009, 08:35:54 PM
Why do you always have that copied?
I use it a lot. (~° 3°)~
YEAH