Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

Kayo

After SkyMyl's inner self's horrible misspelling
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Linkman

5:26 PM - [NSF] Omega12: butt hats me

Oh Omega, When will you learn how to type?

FruitFlow

You just lost the game.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Kayo

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

DaErg22: No! I said it wasnt! Oh wait, no... NO! They're coming for me! HELP! HELLPP!!!! HHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on December 26, 2009, 05:09:44 PM

that's actually a chick with some disease, it's also the "fat boy" who is playing DDR at super speed in that one gif
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Light

CAREFUL! IF YOU LOSE THIS ROUND YOU MIGHT BE PUT OUT THE NEXT!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.