Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Rayquarian

OAM's Blues   4:27   Aaron Goldberg   Worlds   Jazz      
Despertar   5:07   Aisha Duo   Quiet Songs   Jazz      
Amanda   4:07   Aisha Duo   Quiet Songs   Jazz      
Harlem's Nocturne   1:48   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
Karma   4:20   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
Heartburn   3:32   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
If I Was Your Woman/Walk On By   3:10   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
You Don't Know My Name   6:11   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
If I Ain't Got You   3:53   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
Dragon Days   4:41   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
Wake Up   4:31   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
So Simple   3:54   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
Feeling U, Feeling Me   2:12   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
Slow Down   4:22   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
Samsonite Man   4:17   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
Nobody Not Really   2:57   Alicia Keys   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
When You Really Love Someone   4:14   Alicia Keys & Lellow   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
Diary   4:48   Alicia Keys & Tony! Toni! Toné!   Diary Of Alicia Keys   R&B      
Make Me Believe   3:18   Angel Taylor   Love Travels   Pop      
Cool (feat. David Banner)   4:16   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
The News   3:34   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
The News   3:36   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
Cool (feat. David Banner)   4:16   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
Cool (Featuring David Banner)   4:18   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
The Day We Met   3:58   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
The Day We Met   4:00   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
Diamond In the Rough   3:38   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
Diamond In The Rough   3:40   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
I Did It for Sho   3:19   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
I Did It For Sho   3:21   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
Hard to Breathe   4:12   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
Hard to Breathe   4:14   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
Soul's On Fire   4:24   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
Soul's On Fire   4:26   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
Please Stay   5:03   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
Please Stay   5:05   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
The Point of It All   3:50   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
The Point Of It All   3:52   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
Fallin' In Love   3:07   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
Fallin' In Love   3:05   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
Prayin' for You / Superman   7:54   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
Prayin' For You/Superman   7:56   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
Her Heart   4:05   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
Her Heart   4:03   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
Fine Again   4:32   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
Fine Again   4:30   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
She's Gone   3:29   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
She's Gone   3:27   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
Beautiful Wonderful   5:34   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
Beautiful Wonderful   5:32   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
Dear Life (Main Version)   4:15   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B      
Dear Life (Main Version)   4:15   Anthony Hamilton   The Point of It All (Deluxe Version)   R&B/Soul      
Clean Up Woman   2:44   Betty Wright   The Essentials: Betty Wright   R&B/Soul      
Baby Sitter   2:53   Betty Wright   The Essentials: Betty Wright   R&B/Soul      
Let Me Be Your Lovemaker   3:17   Betty Wright   The Essentials: Betty Wright   R&B/Soul      
Tonight Is the Night   8:19   Betty Wright   The Essentials: Betty Wright   R&B/Soul      
Girls Can't Do What Guys Do   2:05   Betty Wright   The Essentials: Betty Wright   R&B/Soul      
If You Love Me Like You Say You Love Me   3:06   Betty Wright   The Essentials: Betty Wright   R&B/Soul      
Is It You Girl   3:13   Betty Wright   The Essentials: Betty Wright   R&B/Soul      
It's Hard to Stop (Doing Something When It's Good to You)   3:12   Betty Wright   The Essentials: Betty Wright   R&B/Soul      
Secretary   2:53   Betty Wright   The Essentials: Betty Wright   R&B/Soul      
Where Is the Love   3:58   Betty Wright   The Essentials: Betty Wright   R&B/Soul      
Dance With Me   3:43   Betty Wright & Peter Brown   The Essentials: Betty Wright   R&B/Soul      
You Should Do It   3:35   Betty Wright & Peter Brown   The Essentials: Betty Wright   R&B/Soul      
Naughty Girl   3:29   Beyoncé   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
Be With You   4:20   Beyoncé   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
Me, Myself And I   5:01   Beyoncé   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
Yes   4:19   Beyoncé   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
Speechless   6:01   Beyoncé   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
Dangerously In Love 2   4:53   Beyoncé   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
Beyoncé Interlude   0:16   Beyoncé   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
Gift From Virgo   2:46   Beyoncé   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
Daddy   4:58   Beyoncé   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
That's Why You're Beautiful   3:41   Beyoncé   I Am... Sasha Fierce   Pop      
Hello   4:17   Beyoncé   I Am... Sasha Fierce   Pop      
Ego   3:56   Beyoncé   I Am... Sasha Fierce   Pop      
Scared of Lonely   3:43   Beyoncé   I Am... Sasha Fierce   Pop      
If I Were A Boy   4:10   Beyoncé   I Am...Sasha Fierce [Disc 1]   Pop      
Halo   4:22   Beyoncé   I Am...Sasha Fierce [Disc 1]   Pop      
Disappear   4:29   Beyoncé   I Am...Sasha Fierce [Disc 1]   Pop      
Broken-Hearted Girl   4:39   Beyoncé   I Am...Sasha Fierce [Disc 1]   Pop      
Ave Maria   3:42   Beyoncé   I Am...Sasha Fierce [Disc 1]   Pop      
Satellites   3:07   Beyoncé   I Am...Sasha Fierce [Disc 1]   Pop      
Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)   3:13   Beyoncé   I Am...Sasha Fierce [Disc 2]   Pop      
Radio   3:39   Beyoncé   I Am...Sasha Fierce [Disc 2]   Pop      
Diva   3:21   Beyoncé   I Am...Sasha Fierce [Disc 2]   Pop      
Sweet Dreams   3:28   Beyoncé   I Am...Sasha Fierce [Disc 2]   Pop      
Video Phone   3:35   Beyoncé   I Am...Sasha Fierce [Disc 2]   Pop      
Hip Hop Star   3:43   Beyoncé Feat. Big Boi & Sleepy Brown   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
Crazy In Love   3:56   Beyoncé Feat. Jay-Z   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
That's How You Like It   3:39   Beyoncé Feat. Jay-Z   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
The Closer I Get To You   4:58   Beyoncé Feat. Luther Vandross   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
Signs   4:59   Beyoncé Feat. Missy Elliot   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
Baby Boy   4:05   Beyoncé Feat. Sean Paul   Dangerously In Love   R&B      
A Lady In the Street   3:44   Denise LaSalle   A Lady In the Street   Blues      
This Bell Was Made for Ringing   4:30   Denise LaSalle   A Lady In the Street   Blues      
Don't Mess With My Man   4:44   Denise LaSalle   A Lady In the Street   Blues      
Lay Me Down   4:25   Denise LaSalle   A Lady In the Street   Blues      
Down Home Blues (X-Rated)   6:16   Denise LaSalle   A Lady In the Street   Blues      
I Was Not the Best Woman   3:55   Denise LaSalle   A Lady In the Street   Blues      
Come to Bed   4:05   Denise LaSalle   A Lady In the Street   Blues      
I Was Tellin' Him About You   3:46   Denise LaSalle   A Lady In the Street   Blues      
Let The Praise Begin   5:22   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
He's A Rock   0:42   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
I Wanna Know Your Ways   4:35   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
I Will Bless His Holy Name   4:46   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
Jesus Is All   5:14   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
Your Steps Are Ordered   6:20   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
Please Don't Pass Me By   5:05   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
You Were Much Closer   4:50   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
Just To Be Close To You   2:43   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
He's God   4:56   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
All Things Are Working   5:38   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
No Way, No Way (You Won't Lose)   4:03   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
Your Love   4:56   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
I Wanna Be Yours   4:45   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
You Called Me Friend   4:04   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
You Are My Song   4:00   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapter 1   Gospel & Religious      
Intro   1:27   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
Let The Praise Begin   7:07   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
When The Spirit Of The Lord   4:41   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
Glory To Glory To Glory   7:02   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
I Wanna Know Your Ways (Intro)   2:35   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
I Wanna Know Your Ways   6:20   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
Jesus Is All (Intro)   6:00   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
Jesus Is All   6:45   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
Your Steps Are Ordered   7:45   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
No Weapon   6:10   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
Dwell   5:41   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
We're Blessed/Shout Unto God   5:30   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
We're Blessed/Shout Unto God (Finale)   4:43   Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ   Pages Of Life Chapters 1 & 2 [Live] [Disc 1]   Gospel & Religious      
I Ka Barra (Your Work)   5:01   Habib Koité and Bamada   Muso Ko   World      
Din Din Wo (Little Child)   4:46   Habib Koité and Bamada   Muso Ko   World      
Interlude   1:22   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
December 4th   4:34   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
What More Can I Say   4:55   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
Encore   4:11   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
Change Clothes   4:18   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
Dirt Off Your Shoulder   4:05   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
Threat   4:07   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
Moment Of Clarity   4:24   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
99 Problems   3:55   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
Public Service Announcement (Interlude)   2:53   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
Justify My Thug   4:04   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
Lucifer   3:12   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
Allure   4:52   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
My 1st Song   4:45   Jay-Z   The Black Album   Hip Hop/Rap      
What We Talkin' About (Featuring Luke Steele)   4:04   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
Thank You   4:10   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
D.O.A (Death Of Auto-Tune)   4:15   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
Run This Town (Featuring Rihanna & Kanye West)   4:28   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
Empire State Of Mind (Featuring Alicia Keys)   4:37   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
Real As It Gets (Featuring Young Jeezy)   4:13   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
On To The Next One (Featuring Swizz Beatz)   4:16   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
Off That (Featuring Drake)   4:07   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
A Star Is Born (Featuring J. Cole)   3:47   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
Venus Vs. Mars   3:11   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
Already Home (Featuring Kid Cudi)   4:30   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
Hate (Featuring Kanye West)   2:32   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
Reminder   4:18   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
So Ambitious (Featuring Pharell)   4:12   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
Young Forever (Featuring Mr Hudson)   4:14   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
Jockin' Jay-Z   3:42   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune) [Chase & Status Remix]   3:47   Jay-Z   The Blueprint 3 (Bonus Track Version)   Hip Hop/Rap      
The Prelude   2:44   Jay-Z   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
Oh My God   4:18   Jay-Z   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
Kingdom Come   4:24   Jay-Z   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
Show Me What You Got   3:43   Jay-Z   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
30 Something   4:13   Jay-Z   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
I Made It   3:26   Jay-Z   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
Trouble   4:53   Jay-Z   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
Izzo (H.O.V.A.)   5:08   Jay-Z   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
Takeover   4:57   Jay-Z   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
Girls, Girls, Girls   4:40   Jay-Z   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
Jigga What, Jigga Who   2:34   Jay-Z   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
Big Pimpin'   4:11   Jay-Z   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
Heart Of The City (Ain't No Love)   4:05   Jay-Z   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
Can I Get A ...   1:42   Jay-Z   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
Hard Knock Life (The Ghetto Anthem)   1:31   Jay-Z   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
Ain't No   1:02   Jay-Z   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
Song Cry   7:04   Jay-Z   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)   6:58   Jay-Z   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
Jigga That Nigga/People Be Talkin'   8:22   Jay-Z   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
Hollywood   4:18   Jay-Z Feat. Beyoncé Knowles   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
Beach Chair   5:09   Jay-Z Feat. Chris Martin   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
Lost One   3:44   Jay-Z Feat. Chrisette Michele   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
Do You Wanna Ride   5:29   Jay-Z Feat. John Legend   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
Can't Knock The Hustle   6:06   Jay-Z Feat. Mary J. Blige   MTV Unplugged   Hip Hop/Rap      
Minority Report   4:34   Jay-Z Feat. Ne-Yo   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
Dig A Hole   4:11   Jay-Z Feat. Sterling Simms   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
Anything   4:21   Jay-Z Feat. Usher & Pharrell   Kingdom Come   Hip Hop/Rap      
Bust Your Windows   4:26   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
Bust Your Windows   4:28   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
Need U Bad   4:17   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
Need U Bad   4:19   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
My Foolish Heart   3:38   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
My Foolish Heart   3:40   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
Lions, Tigers & Bears   4:11   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
Lions, Tigers & Bears   4:13   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
Call Me Guilty   3:25   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
Call Me Guilty   3:27   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
One Night Stand   3:31   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
One Night Stand   3:33   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
After the Hurricane   3:58   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
After The Hurricane   4:00   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
Dream Big   3:36   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
Dream Big   3:38   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
Live a Lie   3:16   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
Live A Lie   3:18   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
Fear   3:54   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
Fear   3:56   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
In Love With Another Man   4:10   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
In Love With Another Man   4:12   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
Switch!   3:02   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
Switch!   3:04   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
Best of Me   2:48   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B/Soul      
Best Of Me   2:48   Jazmine Sullivan   Fearless   R&B      
Free (Prelude)   1:31   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Disc 2]   R&B      
One Time   3:56   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Disc 2]   R&B      
Sweet Justice   5:20   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Disc 2]   R&B      
Thickness   11:03   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Disc 2]   R&B      
Gimme   3:33   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Disc 2]   R&B      
Be Ready   3:14   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Disc 2]   R&B      
Free (Epilogue)   16:08   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Disc 2]   R&B      
Show Intro (Alright Man, It's Time For You To Move)   1:33   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Live] [Disc 1]   R&B      
A Long Walk (Groove)   6:18   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Live] [Disc 1]   R&B      
Love Rain (Suite)   12:30   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Live] [Disc 1]   R&B      
Slowly Surely   3:51   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Live] [Disc 1]   R&B      
One Is The Magic # (Redux)   6:19   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Live] [Disc 1]   R&B      
Do You Remember   8:40   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Live] [Disc 1]   R&B      
Gettin' In The Way   7:43   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Live] [Disc 1]   R&B      
It's Love   7:36   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Live] [Disc 1]   R&B      
Fatback Taffy   2:15   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Live] [Disc 1]   R&B      
He Loves Me (Lyzel In E Flat) (Movements I, II & III)   9:02   Jill Scott   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Live] [Disc 1]   R&B      
The Way   8:27   Jill Scott And Mike Phillips   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Live] [Disc 1]   R&B      
Gotta Get Up (Another Day)   4:58   Jill Scott Feat. 4 Hero   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Disc 2]   R&B      
High Post Brotha   3:41   Jill Scott Feat. Common   Experience: Jill Scott 826+ [Disc 2]   R&B      
Prelude   0:44   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
Let's Get Lifted   3:37   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
Used To Love U   3:31   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
Alright   3:21   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
She Don't Have To Know   4:52   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
Number One   3:18   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
I Can Change   5:01   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
Ordinary People   4:41   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
Stay With You   3:49   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
Let's Get Lifted Again   2:18   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
So High   5:07   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
Refuge (When It's Cold Outside)   4:13   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
It Don't Have To Change   3:23   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
Live It Up   4:35   John Legend   Get Lifted   R&B      
Good Morning   3:17   Kanye West   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
Champion   2:50   Kanye West   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
Stronger   5:14   Kanye West   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
I Wonder   4:06   Kanye West   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
Can't Tell Me Nothing   4:34   Kanye West   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
The Glory   3:35   Kanye West   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
Homecoming   5:15   Kanye West   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
Say You Will   6:18   Kanye West   808s & Heartbreak   R&B      
Heartless   3:31   Kanye West   808s & Heartbreak   R&B      
Love Lockdown   4:31   Kanye West   808s & Heartbreak   R&B      
RoboCop   4:35   Kanye West   808s & Heartbreak   R&B      
Street Lights   3:10   Kanye West   808s & Heartbreak   R&B      
Bad News   3:59   Kanye West   808s & Heartbreak   R&B      
Coldest Winter   2:46   Kanye West   808s & Heartbreak   R&B      
Live Bonus Track   6:02   Kanye West   808s & Heartbreak   R&B      
Everything I Am   3:50   Kanye West Feat. DJ Premier   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
Everything I Am   4:00   Kanye West Feat. DJ Premier   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
Flashing Lights   3:26   Kanye West Feat. Dwele   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
Welcome To Heartbreak   4:23   Kanye West Feat. Kid Cudi   808s & Heartbreak   R&B      
Barry Bonds   3:26   Kanye West Feat. Lil Wayne   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
See You In My Nightmare   4:18   Kanye West Feat. Lil Wayne   808s & Heartbreak   R&B      
Drunk And Hot Girls   4:49   Kanye West Feat. Mos Def   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
Paranoid   4:38   Kanye West Feat. Mr. Hudson   808s & Heartbreak   R&B      
Good Life   3:27   Kanye West Feat. T-Pain   Graduation   Hip Hop/Rap      
Amazing   3:58   Kanye West Feat. Young Jeezy   808s & Heartbreak   R&B      
Distance   5:27   Karsh Kale   Realize   Electronica & Dance      
One Step Beyond   6:06   Karsh Kale   Realize   Electronica & Dance      
Pricey Bunch (interlude)   2:05   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
Someday   3:01   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
You Make Me Feel   3:43   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
Priceless (interlude)   2:00   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
Strong Man (Jeff In C Minor)   4:29   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
How Does It Feel (Married Your Girl)   3:58   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
He Proposed   5:03   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
So Sweet   4:47   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
Whatcha Gon Do   3:39   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
I Live Here Now   3:54   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
Girlfriend   3:49   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
If   4:05   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
Back In The Day   4:43   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
I Still Do   3:59   Kelly Price   Priceless   R&B      
Sister   4:09   Kelly Price & Faith Evans   Priceless   R&B      
Again   3:38   Kelly Price Feat. Eric Clapton   Priceless   R&B      
Take It To The Head   3:57   Kelly Price Feat. Keith Murray   Priceless   R&B      
You Brought The Sunshine   6:31   Kelly Price Feat. The Clark Sisters   Priceless   R&B      
Intro   1:29   Keri Hilson   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Slow Dance   4:23   Keri Hilson   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Make Love   5:22   Keri Hilson   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Intuition   4:12   Keri Hilson   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
How Does It Feel   3:59   Keri Hilson   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Alienated   4:34   Keri Hilson   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Tell Him the Truth   4:48   Keri Hilson   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Energy   3:30   Keri Hilson   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Where Did He Go   4:56   Keri Hilson   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Do It (Bonus Track)   4:17   Keri Hilson   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Change Me   4:54   Keri Hilson & Akon   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Turnin Me On   4:08   Keri Hilson & Lil Wayne   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Return the Favor   5:29   Keri Hilson & Timbaland   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Knock You Down   5:26   Keri Hilson, Kanye West & Ne-Yo   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Get Your Money Up   3:17   Keri Hilson, Keyshia Cole & Trina   In a Perfect World... (Bonus Track Version)   R&B/Soul      
Intro   2:10   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Hosanna   5:08   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Caught Up   5:58   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
911   4:42   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
The Blood Song   5:37   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Brighter Day   5:40   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
My Life, My Love, My All   6:23   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Lookin' Out For Me   5:54   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
He Reigns   4:27   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Interlude   2:37   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Don't Cry   6:09   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
The Transition   0:46   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Always   6:46   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
When I Get There   5:41   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Interlude   0:44   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Outro (The Blood)   5:12   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Untitled   0:04   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Untitled   0:04   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Untitled   0:05   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Throw Yo Hands Up   4:28   Kirk Franklin   The Rebirth Of Kirk Franklin [Live]   Gospel & Religious      
Edna Mae   4:32   Latimore   Back 'Atcha   R&B/Soul      
Ghetto Girl   5:15   Latimore   Back 'Atcha   R&B/Soul      
'Nanna Puddin'   4:39   Latimore   Back 'Atcha   R&B/Soul      
I See Love   5:25   Latimore   Back 'Atcha   R&B/Soul      
In the Mist of Making Love   4:39   Latimore   Back 'Atcha   R&B/Soul      
My Give a Damn Gave Out (A Long Time Ago)   4:06   Latimore   Back 'Atcha   R&B/Soul      
Honeymoon   5:04   Latimore   Back 'Atcha   R&B/Soul      
Love Hit Me   6:00   Latimore   Back 'Atcha   R&B/Soul      
Wake Up America   6:11   Latimore   Back 'Atcha   R&B/Soul      
Miami   5:06   Latimore   Back 'Atcha   R&B/Soul      
Let's Straighten It Out   5:32   Latimore   I'll Do Anything for You   Blues      
I'll Do Anything for You   4:09   Latimore   I'll Do Anything for You   Blues      
3 Peat   3:21   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
Mr. Carter   5:18   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
A Milli   3:44   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
Got Money   4:07   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
Comfortable   4:27   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
Dr. Carter   4:27   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
Phone Home   3:14   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
Tie My Hands   5:21   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
Mrs. Officer   4:49   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
Let The Beat Build   5:11   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
Shoot Me Down   4:32   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
Lollipop   5:01   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
La La   4:23   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
Playing With Fire   4:23   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
You Ain't Got Nuthin   5:29   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
Dont Get It   0:09   Lil Wayne   Tha Carter III   Hip Hop/Rap      
I'm At the End of My Rainbow   5:12   Little Milton   Annie Mea's Cafe   Blues      
A Real Good Woman   5:07   Little Milton   Annie Mea's Cafe   Blues      
Breakaway Clean   3:58   Little Milton   Annie Mea's Cafe   Blues      
Copyright On Your Love   3:37   Little Milton   Annie Mea's Cafe   Blues      
Cheatin' Is Risky Business   5:19   Little Milton   Annie Mea's Cafe   Blues      
Annie Mae's Cafe   5:08   Little Milton   Annie Mea's Cafe   Blues      
This Must Be the Blues   5:05   Little Milton   Annie Mea's Cafe   Blues      
Too Hurt to Cry   4:23   Little Milton   Annie Mea's Cafe   Blues      
You're My Strongest Weakness   4:59   Little Milton   Annie Mea's Cafe   Blues      
Why Can't We Be Together   3:26   Little Milton   Annie Mea's Cafe   Blues      
Muita Bobeira   2:53   Luciana Souza/Romero Lubambo   Duos II   Latin      
Bomb First (My Second Reply)   4:57   Makaveli   The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory   Hip Hop/Rap      
Hail Mary   5:10   Makaveli   The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory   Hip Hop/Rap      
Toss It Up   5:06   Makaveli   The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory   Hip Hop/Rap      
To Live and Die In L.A.   4:33   Makaveli   The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory   Hip Hop/Rap      
Blasphemy   4:38   Makaveli   The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory   Hip Hop/Rap      
Life of an Outlaw   4:56   Makaveli   The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory   Hip Hop/Rap      
Just Like Daddy   5:07   Makaveli   The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory   Hip Hop/Rap      
Krazy   5:16   Makaveli   The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory   Hip Hop/Rap      
White Man'z World   5:38   Makaveli   The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory   Hip Hop/Rap      
Me and My Girlfriend   5:08   Makaveli   The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory   Hip Hop/Rap      
Hold Ya Head   3:59   Makaveli   The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory   Hip Hop/Rap      
Against All Odds   4:37   Makaveli   The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory   Hip Hop/Rap      
The Sound   3:27   Mary Mary   The Sound   Gospel & Religious      
Get Up   3:08   Mary Mary   The Sound   Gospel & Religious      
Boom   3:42   Mary Mary   The Sound   Gospel & Religious      
I'm Runnin'   3:08   Mary Mary   The Sound   Gospel & Religious      
Forgiven Me   4:34   Mary Mary   The Sound   Gospel & Religious      
Dirt   4:20   Mary Mary   The Sound   Gospel & Religious      
Seattle   4:11   Mary Mary   The Sound   Gospel & Religious      
I Worship You   5:54   Mary Mary   The Sound   Gospel & Religious      
It Will All Be Worth It   4:49   Mary Mary   The Sound   Gospel & Religious      
Superfriend   3:49   Mary Mary Feat. David Banner   The Sound   Gospel & Religious      
Intro   0:46   Mary Mary Feat. Deborah Joy Imani Winans   The Sound   Gospel & Religious      
God In Me   3:10   Mary Mary Feat. Kierra 'Kiki' Sheard   The Sound   Gospel & Religious      
Bad Habits   5:52   Maxwell   BLACKsummers'night   R&B      
Cold   4:03   Maxwell   BLACKsummers'night   R&B      
Pretty Wings   5:11   Maxwell   BLACKsummers'night   R&B      
Help Somebody   4:02   Maxwell   BLACKsummers'night   R&B      
Stop The World   3:56   Maxwell   BLACKsummers'night   R&B      
Love You   3:35   Maxwell   BLACKsummers'night   R&B      
Fistful Of Tears   3:40   Maxwell   BLACKsummers'night   R&B      
Playing Possum   4:24   Maxwell   BLACKsummers'night   R&B      
Phoenix Rise   2:41   Maxwell   BLACKsummers'night   R&B      
The Urban Theme   2:42   Maxwell   Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite   R&B/Soul      
Welcome   5:18   Maxwell   Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite   R&B/Soul      
Sumthin' Sumthin'   4:18   Maxwell   Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite   R&B/Soul      
Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder)   5:46   Maxwell   Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite   R&B/Soul      
Dancewitme   6:15   Maxwell   Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite   R&B/Soul      
...Til The Cops Come Knockin'   6:56   Maxwell   Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite   R&B/Soul      
Whenever Wherever Whatever   3:45   Maxwell   Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite   R&B/Soul      
Lonely's The Only Company (I & II)   6:22   Maxwell   Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite   R&B/Soul      
Reunion   4:53   Maxwell   Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite   R&B/Soul      
Suitelady (The Proposal Jam)   4:48   Maxwell   Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite   R&B/Soul      
The Suite Theme   6:00   Maxwell   Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite   R&B/Soul      
Get to Know Ya   4:22   Maxwell   Now   R&B/Soul      
Lifetime   5:29   Maxwell   Now   R&B/Soul      
W/As My Girl   3:12   Maxwell   Now   R&B/Soul      
Changed   4:07   Maxwell   Now   R&B/Soul      
Noone   4:41   Maxwell   Now   R&B/Soul      
For Lovers Only   3:42   Maxwell   Now   R&B/Soul      
Temporary Nite   4:22   Maxwell   Now   R&B/Soul      
Silently   5:21   Maxwell   Now   R&B/Soul      
Symptom Unknown   5:36   Maxwell   Now   R&B/Soul      
This Woman's Work   4:00   Maxwell   Now   R&B/Soul      
Now / At the Party   5:26   Maxwell   Now   R&B/Soul      
Bonus Track   3:10   Missy Elliott   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Bonus Track   3:10   Missy Elliott   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Symphony No. 3 in E-flat major, Op. 55, "Eroica" - Scherzo: Allegro Vivace   5:56   Nicolaus Esterhazy Sinfonia   The Best of Beethoven   Classical      
I Guess You're Right   3:32   The Posies   Every Kind of Light   Rock      
Love Comes   3:20   The Posies   Every Kind of Light   Rock      
Leave Your Name   3:30   R. Kelly   Double Up   R&B      
Freaky In The Club   4:37   R. Kelly   Double Up   R&B      
The Zoo   3:41   R. Kelly   Double Up   R&B      
Real Talk   3:03   R. Kelly   Double Up   R&B      
Rollin'   4:50   R. Kelly   Double Up   R&B      
Sweet Tooth   2:53   R. Kelly   Double Up   R&B      
Havin' A Baby   3:36   R. Kelly   Double Up   R&B      
Sex Planet   5:37   R. Kelly   Double Up   R&B      
Rise Up   3:38   R. Kelly   Double Up   R&B      
[Blank]   0:08   R. Kelly   Double Up   R&B      
Ringtone   3:41   R. Kelly   Double Up   R&B      
I Believe   5:20   R. Kelly   I Believe - Single   R&B/Soul      
Get Dirty   3:58   R. Kelly Feat. Chamillionaire   Double Up   R&B      
Hook It Up   4:18   R. Kelly Feat. Huey   Double Up   R&B      
Best Friend   4:43   R. Kelly Feat. Keyshia Cole & Polow Da Don   Double Up   R&B      
Rock Star   4:50   R. Kelly Feat. Kid Rock & Ludacris   Double Up   R&B      
Tryin' To Get A Number   3:50   R. Kelly Feat. Nelly   Double Up   R&B      
Double Up   4:51   R. Kelly Feat. Snoop Dogg   Double Up   R&B      
The Champ   1:52   R. Kelly Feat. Swizz Beatz   Double Up   R&B      
I'm A Flirt (Remix)   5:19   R. Kelly Feat. T.I. & T-Pain   Double Up   R&B      
Same Girl   4:15   R. Kelly Feat. Usher   Double Up   R&B      
Good Lovin' (feat. Fabolous & Ryan Leslie)   4:21   Slim   Good Lovin' - Single of the Week   R&B/Soul      
56 Bars (Intro)   3:02   T.I.   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
I'm Illy   4:07   T.I.   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
Ready For Whatever   5:12   T.I.   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
Whatever You Like   4:10   T.I.   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
No Matter What   5:16   T.I.   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
Porn Star   3:32   T.I.   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
What Up, What's Haapnin'   5:01   T.I.   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
Every Chance I Get   4:50   T.I.   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
You Ain't Missin' Nothing   5:10   T.I.   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
Act I   2:24   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Big Shit Poppin'   4:49   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Raw   3:54   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
You Know What It Is (Featuring Wyclef Jean)   4:49   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Da Dopeman   5:12   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Hurt (Featuring Busta Rhymes)   4:52   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Act II: T.I.   1:48   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Help Is Coming   4:28   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
My Swag   4:37   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
We Do This   3:36   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Show It To Me (Featuring Nelly)   3:21   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Don't You Want To Be High   4:02   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Touchdown (Featuring Eminem)   4:45   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Act III   1:48   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Tell 'Em I Said That   4:57   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Respect This Hustle   4:29   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
My Type   4:52   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
The Hottest (Featuring Mac Boney) (Bonus Exclusive)   3:36   T.I.   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Swagga Like Us   5:28   T.I. & Jay-Z Feat. Kanye West & Lil Wayne   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
Watch What You Say To Me   4:48   T.I. Feat. Jay-Z   T.I. Vs. T.I.P.   Hip Hop/Rap      
Slide Show   3:43   T.I. Feat. John Legend   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
Dead And Gone   5:00   T.I. Feat. Justin Timberlake   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
On Top Of The World   5:00   T.I. Feat. Ludacris & B.O.B   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
Live Your Life   5:39   T.I. Feat. Rihanna   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
Swing Ya Rag   3:18   T.I. Feat. Swizz Beatz   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
My Life, Your Entertainment   4:57   T.I. Feat. Usher   Paper Trail   Hip Hop/Rap      
I Luv Your Girl   4:28   The-Dream   Love Hate   R&B      
Fast Car   4:50   The-Dream   Love Hate   R&B      
Nikki   4:06   The-Dream   Love Hate   R&B      
She Needs My Love   4:30   The-Dream   Love Hate   R&B      
Falsetto   4:31   The-Dream   Love Hate   R&B      
Playin' In Her Hair   3:15   The-Dream   Love Hate   R&B      
Purple Kisses   5:13   The-Dream   Love Hate   R&B      
Ditch That...   5:00   The-Dream   Love Hate   R&B      
Luv Songs   4:42   The-Dream   Love Hate   R&B      
Mama   4:02   The-Dream   Love Hate   R&B      
Money Intro   0:09   The-Dream   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Rockin' That Shit   3:42   The-Dream   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Put It Down   5:02   The-Dream   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Sweat It Out   4:24   The-Dream   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Take U Home 2 My Mama   3:39   The-Dream   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Love Vs. Money   4:12   The-Dream   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Love Vs. Money, Pt. 2   4:12   The-Dream   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Fancy   6:30   The-Dream   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Right Side Of My Brain   4:26   The-Dream   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Mr. Yeah   4:53   The-Dream   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Kelly's 12 Play   4:18   The-Dream   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Shawty Is Da Sh*!   4:23   The-Dream Feat. Fabolous   Love Hate   R&B      
Walkin' On The Moon   4:15   The-Dream Feat. Kanye West   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Let Me See The Booty   3:35   The-Dream Feat. Lil Jon   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
My Love   3:25   The-Dream Feat. Mariah Carey   Love Vs. Money   R&B      
Livin' A Lie   4:16   The-Dream Feat. Rihanna   Love Hate   R&B      
So Much To Say (Intro)   1:24   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
So Much To Say (Intro)   1:24   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
My Place   4:25   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
My Place   4:25   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Smoking Cigarettes   4:16   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Smoking Cigarettes   4:16   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Always Will   4:42   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Always Will   4:42   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Boogie 2Nite   4:10   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Boogie 2Nite   4:10   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Make Ur Move   3:49   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Make Ur Move   3:49   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Motel   3:49   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Motel   3:49   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Beautiful   4:06   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Beautiful   4:06   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Complain   5:14   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Complain   5:14   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Heaven   3:40   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Heaven   3:40   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Call Me   2:57   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Call Me   2:57   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Drunk   5:25   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Drunk   5:25   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Southern Hummingbird (Outro)   1:32   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Southern Hummingbird (Outro)   1:32   Tweet   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Best Friend   5:09   Tweet (feat.Bilal)   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Best Friend   5:09   Tweet (feat.Bilal)   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Oops (Oh My)   3:59   Tweet Feat. Missy Elliott   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Oops (Oh My)   3:59   Tweet Feat. Missy Elliott   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Bonus Track   4:47   Tweet feat. Ms. Jade   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
Bonus Track   4:47   Tweet feat. Ms. Jade   Southern Hummingbird   R&B      
I Choose You (Soundtrack/The Mack)   3:42   Willie Hutch   The Mack   Rock      
chords   0:32               
Untitled   1:01               
Untitled (2)   1:02               
Untitled (3)   0:29               
10_17_2009 8_51 PM   0:15               
8_8_2009 9_32 PM   0:04               
8_8_2009 9_33 PM   0:17               
8_8_2009 9_35 PM   0:16               
Keri Hilson   1:31               
Track 01   3:26               
Keri Hilson   4:10               
Track 02   2:30               
Keri Hilson   3:19               
T-Pain   2:57               
Keri Hison   5:31               
T-Pain   1:47               
Keri Hilson   5:28               
T-Pain   1:30               
Keri Hilson   4:25               
T-Pain   4:38               
Keri Hilson   5:24               
T-Pain   2:16               
Keri Hilson   4:14               
T-Pain   3:47               
Keri Hilson   4:36               
T-Pain   5:12               
Keri Hilson   4:01               
T-Pain   3:39               
Keri Hilson   4:50               
T-Pain   4:50               
Keri Hilson   4:56               
T-Pain   3:37               
Keri Hilson   3:32               
T-Pain   4:36               
Keri Hilson   4:58               
T-Pain   4:23               
Keri Hilson   4:17               
T-Pain   3:17               
T-Pain   3:20               
T-Pain   5:28               

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Thirdkoopa

3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Princess Mononoke
...̅̅̅

Kayo

how long till the american idol season is over?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Thirdkoopa

SkyMyl

Mario Party (2) goes like this. Roll a (simulated) dice of 1-10, walk around a board, and when all four players have done that, a minigame occurs. After the minigame, the winner gets coins. When you land on a shop space, you can buy items to help you, such as a Skeleton Key to unlock a different path, a Mushroom to let you use two (simulated) dice in one roll, and such. Coins are also used to buy Stars, but Stars are sold (For a lot of coins) by Toad, who randomly appears on any given spot on the board. Baby Bowser is the opposite, who appears wherever Toad was last, and takes coins away from you. There are also other spaces, such as a special minigame space that lets you win an item for free, a Duel Space that lets pits you against one other player for a certain amount of coins, a Chance Space that does everything, and event spaces, which activate the board's special gimmicks. The game ends in a certain amount of turns, depending on how many turns you selected before beginning the game. After that, the game adds up Coins, Stars, and Bonuses. (Who got the most coins? Who landed on the "!" Space the most?)

Silverhawk79

Custom

[23:12] Sanity: My item sum still tops yours.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Thirdkoopa